- Mitropolite Nicholaous No'man Prize of Human Virtues, for the script entitled (From the War Child's Diary) - 2008
- The Golden Anka’a Medal of literary Creation – The International Golden Anka’a Festival - 2008
Wafaa Abed Al Razzaq participated in a lot of poetry festivals and in the foundation of:
- The White Palm Tree Gallery - Iraq
- The white Palm Tree House for custody and re-qualifying street children in Iraq
- Ambassador of Iraqi Orphan Children in Iraq – London
- Responsible of broad follow up - International Golden Al–Anqa’a Touring Festival
- Foundation member at the Hope messenger Association - London
- Iraqi Writers Union – Iraq
- Exiled Writers Ink – London / UK
- Poets Around the World Movement - Chile
- Iraqi Association, member of the administration comity, head of cultural comity – auditor of Iraqi association newspaper (AL Muntada) – London / UK
- Arabic Union for Internet Writers
- Syrian Story Friends Association - Syria
- Poetas del Mundo
- In addition to many other associations and organizations
- Seven poetry books in traditional Arabic language, published between 1999 and 2008, in Lebanon, Jordan and Iraq.
- Seven poetry books in Iraqi spoken language published between 1996 and 1999, in Abu Dhabi and Jordan.
- Six poetry CD's in Iraqi spoken language – poetry reading accompanied by music
- Two short story books, published in 2000, Al-Kindi editor, Jordan
- Three novels published between 2000 and 2001, Al-Kindi editor, Jordan
- One poetic novel published in 2001, Al-Kindi editor, Jordan
From the Dairy of the War Chilled, translated from Arabic to French by Hédia DRIDI, co-revised by Josyane De Jesus-Bergey et Mohamed Rafrafi and published by L'Harmattan Edition, Paris December 2008, with the title: Mémoires de l'enfant de la guerre – Ne volez pas ma voix.
Currently under publicationEdit
From the Dairy of the War Chilled: A poetry book that carries a message against war and calls for world peace. The book is currently under production for an 80 minutes film against war.
- (in Arabic) Website Web of Golden Anka’a