WWND-LP is a Classic Hits, Classic Top 40, Carolina Beach, and Oldies formatted broadcast radio station. The station is licensed to White Stone, Virginia and serving White Stone, Irvington, Kilmarnock, and Deltaville on the Northern Neck of Virginia. WWND-LP is owned and operated by White Stone Radio, Inc.
|City||White Stone, Virginia|
|Broadcast area||White Stone, Virginia|
|Frequency||103.9 FM MHz|
Classic Top 40
|Owner||White Stone Radio, Inc.|
First air date
|April 14, 2016|
Former call signs
Call sign meaning
|HAAT||28.7 meters (94 ft)|
- "WWND Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved March 14, 2021.
- "WWND-LP 103.9 MHz - White Stone, VA". Theodric Technologies, LLC. Retrieved March 14, 2021.
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved March 14, 2021.
- "WWND FM - YES YES We Are OnAir! It's been a long road and a lot of..." White Stone Radio, Inc./Facebook. April 14, 2016. Retrieved March 14, 2021.
- "FCCdata.org - powered by REC - WWND-LP". REC Networks. Retrieved March 14, 2021.
- "Call Sign History". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved March 14, 2021.
- Windy 103.9 Online
- WWND in the FCC FM station database
- WWND-LP on Radio-Locator
- WWND in Nielsen Audio's FM station database