West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education
This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) came into existence in 1975. It is an autonomous examining authority, which is responsible for conducting examinations for standard XII for both government and private schools affiliated to this board. It is responsible for improvement and promotion of education in the state. WBCHSE conducts the West Bengal Higher Secondary (Class 12) Examinations each year, for which more than 8 Lakh students appear across the state.
|Headquarters||Vidyasagar Bhavan, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700 091|
|Dr. Mahua Das|
- "Members of Council", WBCHSE
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 13 June 2018. Retrieved 13 June 2018.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "West Bengal Class 12th results declared: Here's the pass percentage". India Today. Ist.
- "WBCHSE HS Result 2018 LIVE Updates: WB Class 12th Result at wbresults.nic.in. East Midnapore Tops Districts". News18. 8 June 2018.
- "WB Class 12 Results 2020". Results.Siksha. Retrieved 14 June 2020.
|This article about government in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|