Francisco Wánderson do Carmo Carneiro (born 18 February 1986), commonly known as Wánderson (Brazilian Portuguese: [ˈwɐ̃ndɐʁsõ]), is a Brazilian footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder or second striker.
Wánderson with Dynamo Moscow in 2017
|Full name||Francisco Wánderson do Carmo Carneiro|
|Date of birth||18 February 1986|
|Place of birth||Baturité, Brazil|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|2006||→ Ríver Atlético Clube (loan)|
|2011||→ GAIS (loan)||18||(5)|
|2012||→ Krasnodar (loan)||11||(7)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 26 October 2019|
Wánderson previously played for Swedish club GAIS. He signed a four-and-a-half-year deal in July 2007 with GAIS, coming from Fortaleza. In Allsvenskan 2009 he scored 18 goals, making him top scorer in the league alongside IFK Göteborg player Tobias Hysén.
On 27 July 2010 Wánderson signed a three-year contract with Saudi Arabian team Al-Ahli. On 31 March 2011 it was announced that Wánderson would spend the next 6 months on loan at his former club GAIS.
On 6 September 2012, Wanderson moved to FC Krasnodar on a six-month loan deal from GAIS, with an option to make the move permanent. At the end of the 2012–13 Wanderson was joint top goalscorer with Yura Movsisyan on 13 goals. On 13 December 2012, Krasnodar signed Wanderson on a permanent basis, with the striker agreeing a two-year deal, with the option of a third. At the end of the 2013–14 season Wanderson was named in the end of season "Best 33" list by the Russian Football Union.
He left Krasnodar upon the expiration of his contract at the end of the 2016–17 season.
On 7 August 2018, Wánderson returned to Sweden signing with Helsingborgs IF in Superettan, the second tier. He signed a contract running until 2021, rejoining Andreas Granqvist, his former teammate at Krasnodar.
|Al-Ahli||2010–11||Saudi Professional League||16||3||1||0||-||-||17||3|
|Krasnodar (loan)||2012–13||Russian Premier League||11||7||2||0||-||-||13||7|
|Krasnodar||2012–13||Russian Premier League||11||6||0||0||-||-||11||6|
|Dynamo Moscow||2017–18||Russian Premier League||13||1||1||0||-||-||14||1|
- "Wánderson lämnar Gais: Klar för Al-Ahli". Fotbollskanalen.se. Retrieved 21 November 2010.
- "Agenten bekräftar: Wánderson klar för GAIS". Fotbolltransfers.com. 31 March 2011. Retrieved 31 March 2011.
- Ряды «Краснодара» пополнил Вандерсон до Кармо. fckrasnodar.ru (in Russian). FC Krasnodar. Retrieved 20 June 2014.
- «Краснодар» и ГАИС договорились о переходе Вандерсона. fckrasnodar.ru (in Russian). FC Krasnodar. Retrieved 20 June 2014.
- Список 33-х лучших футболистов. rfs.ru (in Russian). Russian Football Union. Retrieved 20 June 2014.
- «ГОРОЖАНЕ» ТЕПЛО ПОПРОЩАЛИСЬ С ВАНДЕРСОНОМ И КАЛЕШИНЫМ (in Russian). FC Krasnodar. 22 May 2017.
- Вандерсон - в «Динамо»! (in Russian). FC Dynamo Moscow. 14 June 2017.
- "Francisco Wánderson Alanyasporumuzda !" (in Turkish). Alanyaspor. 31 January 2018.
- "Wanderson do Carmo klar för HIF" (in Swedish). Helsingborgs IF. 7 August 2018.
- "Wanderson". Soccerway. Retrieved 20 June 2014.
- "Wanderson Do Carmo". www.gais.se (in Swedish). GAIS. Retrieved 1 December 2014.
|This biographical article related to a Brazilian association football midfielder born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|