This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Voyeurs is the only album by Two, a musical collaboration between vocalist Rob Halford (of Judas Priest) and guitarist John Lowery a.k.a. John 5 (of Red Square Black, Marilyn Manson and Rob Zombie). Nine Inch Nails' Trent Reznor receives executive-producer credit, with the actual production duties being handled by Bob Marlette and Skinny Puppy's Dave Ogilvie. Voyeurs features Halford's distinctive vocals in an industrial metal context similar to other work by John 5, Reznor and Ogilvie's.
|Studio album by|
|Released||March 10, 1998|
|Producer||Bob Marlette, Dave Ogilvie|
|Singles from Voyeurs|
The so-called "pre-Reznor Mixes" of Voyeurs were made available as a free download at Rob Halford's official website in 2002. The download package included "Shout" and "Scream", which remain unreleased. Also included was a demo of "Silent Screams" which was later recorded for Halford's Resurrection. Though the album was unsuccessful in sales, it gained a cult following years later.
|1.||"I Am a Pig"||3:37|
|4.||"My Ceiling's Low" (Halford, Marlette)||3:35|
|5.||"Leave Me Alone" (Halford, Marlette)||4:31|
|7.||"Deep in the Ground"||5:15|
|8.||"Hey, Sha La La"||4:22|
|11.||"Bed of Rust"||4:32|
|12.||"In My Head" (Japanese bonus track)||4:05|
Halford hired porn director Chi Chi LaRue to direct the video for the first single I Am a Pig.  This video featured grainy S&M scenes of the band and various porn stars, including a few brief glimpses of Janine Lindemulder, in a sex dungeon. It also incorporates some of the album's artwork into the concept. It was not widely shown for its content, but was not banned. "Deep In The Ground" was released as the second and last single but did not chart or feature a video.
- Rob Halford – vocals
- John Lowery – guitar, bass
- Bob Marlette – keyboard, drum programming, bass
- Phil Western – keyboard, drum programming
- Anthony "Fu" Valcic – keyboard, drum programming
- Executive producer – Trent Reznor
- Produced by Bob Marlette, with additional production by Dave "Rave" Ogilvie
- Engineered by Marlette and Ogilvie
- Mixed by Ogilvie, assisted by Gary Winger and Dean Maher
- Mastered by Bob Ludwig
- Photography by John Eder and Jana Leön
- Design and digital manipulation by P. R. Brown
- Cover concept by John Baxter, Brown, and Eder
- "Two (2) - Deep In The Ground". Discogs. Retrieved August 1, 2016.
- Greg Prato. "Voyeurs - Two | Songs, Reviews, Credits, Awards". AllMusic. Retrieved 2014-05-19.
- Mtv News contributor(s), (February 3, 1998), Ex-Priest Frontman Halford Turns To Gay Porn Director For New Video, retrieved 2007-07-20