|Prosecutor General of Russia|
17 May 2000 – 2 June 2006
|Prime Minister||Mikhail Kasyanov|
Viktor Khristenko (Acting)
|Preceded by||Yury Skuratov|
|Succeeded by||Yury Chaika|
|Born||25 February 1953|
Nikolayevsk-on-Amur, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
Dmitry Ustinov (Russian: Дмитрий Владимирович Устинов b. 1979) is a Russian intelligence agent and graduate of the FSB Academy. Dmitry Ustinov married Inga Sechina, a daughter of Igor Sechin, on 22 November 2003. Dmitry and Inga have a son born July 4, 2005. As of 2014, Dmitry and Inga are divorced.
Irina Dmitrievna Ustinova (Russian: Ирина Дмитриевна Устинова), in 2010, lived in Sochi and is an assistant prosecutor in south Russia's Khostinsky district (Russian: Хостинский район), a district of the city of Sochi.
Honours and awardsEdit
- Hero of the Russian Federation - by secret presidential decree, publicised in spring, 2005, by the President of the State Duma, Alexander Kotenkov
- Order of Merit for the Fatherland, 3rd class (4 December 1999) - for his great personal contribution to strengthening the rule of law in the Republic of Dagestan
- Order of Courage, twice
- Honoured Lawyer of the Russian Federation (9 January 1997)
- Order of Saint Blessed Prince Dimitry Donskoy great, 1st class
- "Владимир Путин внезапно уволил Генпрокурора РФ Владимира Устинова "по собственному желанию"" [Vladimir Putin suddenly fired RF Prosecutor General Vladimir Ustinov "of his own accord"]. newsru.com (in Russian). 2 June 2006. Archived from the original on 14 March 2006. Retrieved 18 December 2018.
- "В правительстве бывшему руководителю Севастополя посоветовали пропагандировать отдых в Крыму сибирякам" [In the government, the former head of Sevastopol was advised to promote the Siberian holidays in Crimea]. newsru.com (in Russian). 1 August 2016. Archived from the original on 10 November 2017. Retrieved 18 December 2018.
- "Ukraine-/Russia-related Designations and Identification Update". United States Department of the Treasury. 6 April 2018. Retrieved 6 April 2018.
- "США ввели санкции против семи российских олигархов и 17 чиновников из «кремлевского списка»" [The US imposed sanctions against seven Russian oligarchs and 17 officials from the "Kremlin list"]. Meduza (in Russian). 6 April 2018. Retrieved 6 April 2018.
- "Высокопоставленные наследники: Чем занимаются жены и дети российского премьера, его заместителей и полпредов президента?" [High Ranking Heirs: What do the wives and children of the Russian prime minister, his deputies and presidential plenipotentiaries do?]. ladno.ru (in Russian). 26 October 2010. Archived from the original on 18 April 2018. Retrieved 18 December 2018.
- "Дочь Игоря Сечина родила от сына Владимира Устинова" [Igor Sechin's daughter gave birth to his son Vladimir Ustinov] (in Russian). newsru.com. 8 July 2005. Archived from the original on 1 July 2018. Retrieved 18 December 2018.
- "Igor Sechin has grandson" (in Russian). Moskovskij Komsomolets. 8 July 2005. Archived from the original on 19 March 2007. Retrieved 18 December 2018.
- Бурлакова, Екатерина (25 May 2016). "заинтересовалась производством индейки: Компания, совладельцем которой является Инга Каримова, дочь главы «Роснефти» Игоря Сечина, собирается инвестировать в производство индейки в Новгородской области объемом около 30 тыс. т в год" [Sechin's daughter company interested in turkey production: The company, co-owned by Inga Karimova, the daughter of the head of Rosneft Igor Sechin, is going to invest in the production of turkey in the Novgorod region of about 30 thousand tons per year] (in Russian). RBC. Retrieved 18 December 2018.
- Biography by Vladimir Pribylovsky (in Russian).
| Prosecutor General of Russia
29 July 1999 – 2 June 2006
| Justice Minister of Russia
24 June 2006 – 12 May 2008
| Presidential Envoy to the Southern Federal District
12 May 2008
|This article about a Russian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|