Vladimir Andreyevich Puchkov (Russian: Владимир Андреевич Пучков) (born January 1, 1959, in Novinka at Volgograd Oblast) is a Russian politician who served as Minister of Emergency Situations from May 2012 to May 2018.
|2nd Minister of Emergency Situations|
21 May 2012 – 7 May 2018
|Prime Minister||Dmitry Medvedev|
|Preceded by||Sergey Shoygu|
|Succeeded by||Yevgeny Zinichev|
|Born||January 1, 1959|
Novinka, Volgograd Oblast, Russian SFSR
|Political party||Communist Party of the Soviet Union (Before 1991)|
|Alma mater||High Military Engineering Command School|
|Profession||Civil engineer, civil servant|
He holds the military rank of General Lieutenant.
- 1979 — graduated from Tyumen High Military Engineering Command School (Тюменское высшее военно-инженерное командное училище)
- 1988 — attended The Kuybishev Military Engineering Academy (Военно-инженерную академию им. В. В. Куйбышева). Which he graduated in 1991 with specialty in Command Staff of Civil Defense.
- 2000 — graduated from the Russian Academy for State Service under the President of Russia, with specialty as Manager for Municipal Management.
- 1979-1983 — Served in the Engineering Troops in Far East Military District of the Soviet Army.
- 1983-1986 — Senior Officer of Civil Defense Command (in Kungur, Perm region).
- 1991-1994 — Teacher of Military courses in Civil Defense affairs.
- 1995-1997 — Head of Science research Management of the All-Russian Institute of Science Research for Civil Defense and Emergencies Situations.
- 1997-1999 — Deputy of Head Department for Activities of Population and Territory Protection of the Ministry for Emergencies Situations (МЧС России).
- 1999-2003 — Deputy Head Department of Civil Defense.
- 2003-2004 — Head Department of Civil Defense.
- 2004-2006 — Director for Civil Defense Department of the Emergencies Ministry.
- 2006-2007 — Head of North-West Regional Center of the Emergencies Control Ministry.
- 2007-2012 — State Secretary - Deputy Minister for Civil Defense, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters.
- Since 2012 — Minister for Civil Defense, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters.
- Interview (in Russian)
| Minister of Emergency Situations