This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
Vivien Endicott-Douglas (born December 10, 1990) is a Canadian actress on stage and screen.
|Relatives||Hannah Endicott-Douglas (sister)|
Endicott-Douglas is best-known for her role as Marnie in the television series Shoebox Zoo (2004-2005), when she was 14 years old. Her works include films such Finn on the Fly (2008) and the made-for-TV movie Terry (2005), based on the story of Canadian hero Terry Fox. Her performance in the indie film The Shape of Rex (2013) led to a nomination for ACTRA Outstanding Female Performance, and she was also nominated for the Dora Mavor Moore Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female for her role in the Rose Napoli play Lo (or Dear Mr. Wells) (2017).
|2003||Back to School with Franklin||Goose (voice)||Video|
|2004–2005||Shoebox Zoo||Marnie McBride||26 episodes|
|2005||Terry||Judy Fox||TV movie|
|2008||Finn on the Fly||Ashley|
|2008||An Old Fashioned Thanksgiving||Prudence||TV movie|
|2008||Anne of Green Gables: A New Beginning||Violetta Thomas||TV movie|
|2009||The Line||Emma||5 episodes|
|2009||How Eunice Got Her Baby||Eunice|
|2010||Rookie Blue||Samantha||Episode: "Honor Roll"|
|2010||Cra$h & Burn||Angie||Episode: "Closure"|
|2013||The Shape of Rex||young Rose||Nominated, ACTRA Outstanding Female Performance award|
Nominated, Best Lead Female, Madrid International Film Festival
|2014||Left for Dead||Emily Walker||TV movie|
|2017||American Gods||Pizza Delivery Woman||Episode: "The Secret of Spoons"|
|2011||Forests||Tarragon Theatre, Toronto||Loup|||
|2015||Harper Regan||Bluma Appel Theatre, Toronto||teenage daughter|||
|2017||Infinity||NAC English Theatre||Sarah Jean|||
|2017||Lo (or Dear Mr. Wells)||Crow’s Theatre, Toronto||Laura||Nominated for the Dora Mavor Moore Award|
for Outstanding Performance by a Female in a Principal Role
|2018||Category E||Coal Mine Theatre, Toronto||Millet|||
- Sumi, Glenn (14 May 2018). "Dora Mavor Moore Awards 2018: who will be nominated?". NOW Toronto. NOW Communications Inc. Retrieved 2019-01-12.
- Campbell, Trevor (2017-11-01). "Lo (Or Dear Mr. Wells) delivers uncomfortable truths we need to face". NOW Magazine. Retrieved 2020-06-26.
- Johnson, Brian D. (10 June 2013). "Sex, lies and Saskatoon: 'The Shape of Rex'". MacLean's. Retrieved 2019-01-14.
- Fisher, Steve (5 May 2011). "Twisted Roots and Words in Forests". Torontoist. St. Joseph Media. Retrieved 2019-01-12.
- Nestruck, J. Kelly (6 March 2015). "In Harper Regan, Molly Parker makes a bold return to the stage". The Globe and Mail. Toronto, Ontario. Retrieved 2019-01-14.
- Saxberg, Lynn (6 March 2017). "Theatre review: Love and a dysfunctional family stretch to Infinity". Ottawa Citizen. Retrieved 2019-01-14.
- SCHABAS, MARTHA (4 November 2017). "Review: First half of Lo (or Dear Mr. Wells) is authentic and empathetic, but then things get murky". The Globe and Mail. Toronto, Ontario. Retrieved 2019-01-13.
- Nestruck, J. Kelly (18 April 2018). "Review: In Category E, animal testing is for the humans". The Globe and Mail. Toronto, Ontario. Retrieved 2019-01-12.