|Look up viti in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Viti or Víti may refer to:
- Viti, Estonia, a village in Estonia
- Viti, another name for Vitina, Kosovo
- Víti (meaning "hell" in Icelandic), the name of several locations in Iceland:
- Viti is the Fijian-language name of Fiji, an island nation in the South Pacific Ocean:
- Bei Kai Viti, a political party in Fiji in the years 1999-2005
- Premier of the Kingdom of Viti, head of the first unified Fijian state 1871-1874
- Tui Viti, a title which denotes Fijian royalty and translates as King of Fiji
- Viti Levu, the largest island in Fiji
- Viti Levu giant pigeon, Natunaornis gigoura, a prehistoric flightless pigeon from Fiji
- Viti Levu Group, a group of islands in Fiji
- Viti Levu rail, Vitirallus watlingi, a prehistoric bird from Fiji
- Viti Levu scrubfowl, Megapodius amissus, a prehistoric bird from Fiji
- Viti Levu snipe, Coenocorypha miratropica, a prehistoric bird from Fiji
- Viti language, spoken in Nigeria
- Viti-dandu, another name for gilli-danda, an amateur sport similar to cricket.
- "Viti" is a word in Albanian which means "year".
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Viti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.