Vincent Curatola (Italian: [kuˈraːtola]; born August 16, 1953) is an American actor and writer. Curatola's best-known role is that of the cold, calculating, chain smoking Johnny Sack from the HBO drama, The Sopranos. He is also a singer and has appeared onstage several times with the rock band Chicago.
|Born||August 16, 1953|
Englewood, New Jersey, U.S.
|Occupation||Actor, writer, singer|
|1995||Dearly Beloved||Francis Leone||Short film|
|2003||I Am Woody||Dr. Weeble||Short film|
|2005||The Signs of the Cross||N/A||N/A|
|Meet the Mobsters||Mr. Samantha||N/A|
|Fun with Dick and Jane||Dick's Neighbor||(uncredited role)|
|2007||Made in Brooklyn||Judge/State trooper||N/A|
|2009||The Hungry Ghosts||Nicky Z||N/A|
|Frame of Mind||Lt. John Mangione||N/A|
|Karma, Confessions and Holi||Asa Taft||N/A|
|2012||Killing Them Softly||Johnny Amato||N/A|
|2016||Patriots Day||Mayor Thomas Menino||N/A|
|1998||Exiled: A Law & Order Movie||Detective No. 1||TV movie|
|1991, 2000||Law & Order||Court Clerk
Joey Dantoni, Sr.
|1999–2007||The Sopranos||John "Johnny Sack" Sacramoni||33 episodes|
|2004||Third Watch||Anthony Boscorelli||4 episodes|
|2009||Life on Mars||Anthony Nunzio||1 episode|
|Monk||Jimmy Barlowe||1 episode|
|2009–2017||Law & Order: Special Victims Unit||Marv Sulloway/Judge Al Bertuccio||5 episodes|
|2010||Law & Order: Criminal Intent||Anthony "Blev" Blevvins||1 episode|
|2012||Person of Interest||Zambrano||1 episode|
|2013||Nicky Deuce||Paulie||TV movie|
|2013–2014||The Good Wife||Judge Thomas Politi||5 episodes|
|2014||Elementary||Theodore "Big Teddy" Ferrara||1 episode|
|Blue Bloods||Chief Norm Valenti||1 episode|
|2016||The Blacklist||Danny Vacarro||1 episode|
Awards and nominationsEdit
- 2002: Nominated, "Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series" – The Sopranos
- 2004: Nominated, "Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series" – The Sopranos
- Vince Curatola as Johnny "Sack" Sacramoni (archive), The Sopranos. Accessed December 15, 2007. "He was born and raised in Englewood, New Jersey, as a child his paper route customers included several actors and entertainers who influenced his love for the arts. He attended the Richard Castellano (The Godfather. The Super) film school run by Richard's widow Ardell Sheridan."
- McMenamin, Jessica. "All Due Respect; 'This thing of ours.' The phrase is a hushed acknowledgment, a hedge against uninvited ears. In 1999, an invitation was extended, and people around the world began a tutorial on the inner workings of an alleged waste-management firm in northern New Jersey. Eight years later, millions of people salt their vocabularies with phrases from their weekly sit-down with The Sopranos. And it's all because a Jersey guy's mom was driving him nuts.", New Jersey Monthly, December 21, 2007. Accessed September 30, 2015. "'I don't think there's one of us who thinks that all of this is real,' says Vince Curatola. The Englewood native, who recently moved to Saddle River, plays John 'Johnny Sack' Sacramoni, the head of the New York City Mob."
- Vince Curatola, Al Leiter on Christie transition team Capitol Quickies, Asbury Park Press blog, November 25, 2009. Accessed January 20, 2010.