Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation
Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation (VMRF) is a NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) Accredited and UGC recognized deemed university and research institution centred on Salem, Tamil Nadu, India. In 2001, the "deemed university" status was conferred on Vinayaka Missions by the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, on the recommendation of the UGC (established Under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956). In 2015, the University was accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council.
|Motto||Vision, Wisdom, Unity|
|Affiliation||UGC, NAAC, MCI , DCI, NBA-AICTE, PCI,INC, AIU|
|Chancellor||Dr. A. S. Ganesan|
|Vice-Chancellor||Dr. P. K. Sudhir|
|Campus||Rural and Urban|
VMRF had its inception in 1981 with the establishment of the Thirumuruga Kirupananda Variyar Thavathiru Sundara Swamigal (TKVTSS) Medical Educational and Charitable Trust. In 1982, the founder-chairman, Dr. A Shanmugasundaram, instituted the Vinayaka Mission's College of Pharmacy in Salem, the pioneer institution of Vinayaka Missions. In 2001, "deemed to be university" status was conferred on Vinayaka Missions by the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India.
Nearly 15,000 students study in the various constituent colleges, and every year approximately 2,000 medical, dental, homeopathy, paramedical, engineering and management professionals besides arts and science graduates graduate from the VMRF campuses. 
- Vinayaka Mission's Kirupananda Variyar Medical College & Hospitals - Salem
- Vinayaka Mission's Medical College & Hospitals - Karaikal
- Annapoorana Medical College and Hospitals - Salem
- Aarupadai Veedu Medical College & Hospitals - Pondicherry
- Vinayaka Mission's Sankarachariyar Dental College - Salem
- Vinayaka Mission's Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital - Salem
- Vinayaka Mission's Kirupananda Variyar Engineering College - Salem
- Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology - Chennai
- Vinayaka Mission's College of Pharmacy - Salem
- Vinayaka Mission's College of Physiotherapy - Salem
- Vinayaka Mission's Kirupananda Variyar Arts and Science College - Salem
- Vinayaka Mission's Annapoorana College of Nursing - Salem
- Vinayaka Mission's College of Nursing - Karaikal
- Vinayaka Mission's College of Nursing - Pondicherry
VMRF runs research in the fields of medicine, dentistry, paramedical sciences, homeopathy medicine, allied health, engineering, technical, management, humanities and sciences.
On 6 July 2008, VMRF chancellor Dr. A. Shanmuga Sundaram conferred an honorary doctorate in philosophy on the MIC deputy president Datuk Seri G. Palanivel for his contribution to politics and the Indian community in Malaysia. Also present was the Malaysian consul-general in Chennai, Anuar Kasman. The former Deputy Women, Family and Community Development Minister was the first Malaysian to receive a doctorate from Vinayaka Missions at its inaugural convocation at its campus in Salem, India.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Vinayaka Missions University.|