Viktorija Budrytė-Winnersjo (née Budrytė; born 12 October 1989), known as Viktorija Budrytė, is a Lithuanian former footballer who played as a forward. She has been a member of the Lithuania women's national team.
|Full name||Viktorija Budrytė-Winnersjo|
|Birth name||Viktorija Budrytė|
|Date of birth||12 October 1989|
|Place of birth||Plungė, Soviet Union (now Lithuania)|
|2012||→Roslagsbro IF (loan)|
|2013||→Roslagsbro IF (loan)|
|2014||→Roslagsbro IF (loan)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 8 February 2017
She has degree of Plungės „Ryto“ pagrindinė mokykla and Sport class of Šiauliai „Vijolių“ vidurinė mokykla. Her first football trainer was Romaldas Kerpa and second trainer was Rimantas Viktoravičius.
Her mother Vitalija Budrienė lives in England. Viktorija have four brothers and four sisters. Their names are Marius, Renatas, Laimonas, Mantas, Ina, Dovilė, Vaida and Vilija.
- "Viktorija Budrytė". Lietuvos Futbolas (in Lithuanian). Retrieved 3 May 2020.
- Profile[permanent dead link] in UEFA's website
- "Iš Plungės kilusi futbolininkė tęsia karjerą Švedijoje". Archived from the original on 2013-01-17. Retrieved 2017-07-09.
- Susituokė su širdies drauge (Newspaper Lietuvos rytas)
|This biographical article related to women's association football in Lithuania is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|