Viktor Nikolaevich Dobrovolsky (Russian: Виктор Николаевич Добровольский; Ukrainian: Віктор Миколайович Добровольський; January 23, 1906 – July 28, 1984), was a Soviet and Ukrainian film and theater actor. People's Artist of the USSR (1960).
Viktor Nikolaevich Dobrovolsky
January 23, 1906
|Died||July 28, 1984 (aged 78)|
In 1928 he graduated from the drama school at Odessa drama theatre. In 1922 he began his stage career. Worked in theatres of Odessa, Kharkiv, Donetsk. In 1944-1956 — actor in the troupe of Ukrainian music and drama theatre named after Ivan Franko in Kiev. In the years 1964-1984 — the leading actor of the Kiev drama theatre named after Lesya Ukrainka. Since 1926 were in the movie. A member of the Union of cinematographers of the Ukrainian SSR.
Died in Kiev on July 28, 1984. He was buried on Baikove Cemetery.
- Honoured Artist of the Ukrainian SSR (1943)
- Medal "For Valiant Labour in the Great Patriotic War 1941–1945"
- People's Artist of the Ukrainian SSR (1948)
- People's Artist of the USSR (1960)
- Stalin Prize second degree (1951)
- State Prize of the USSR named after Taras Shevchenko (1983) - for the creation of images of Soviet contemporaries in the performances on stage KATRD name L.Ukrainki
- Order of Lenin (1951)
- Order of the Red Banner of Labor (1966)
- Order of Cyril and Methodius I degree (Bulgaria