Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (April 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Vikas Verma (born 24 September 1987) is an Indian actor and model. Vikas began his career as a model where he won the title of India's Fashion Star 2009, Zoom TV and has walked for almost every top notch designers in the industry at various fashion weeks. He made his acting debut with a negative role in the romance adventure film Yaariyan. He went on to star in the romantic-comedy film Shaandaar where he played the role of Robin Fundwani. Before his debut in Bollywood he was seen in TV serial Jhansi Ki Rani where he played the negative role as "Marshall and Captain Robert Hamilton". For this role he has won the nomination for "Best Male Negative Lead" at the Indian Telly Awards.
|Years active||2009 –present|
Vikas started his career as a Model in 2009 where he won the title of India's Fashion Star 2009, Zoom TV. He has walked for almost every top notch designers in the industry at various fashion weeks. He made his acting debut in 2009 with the TV Serial Jhansi Ki Rani where he played the negative role as "Marshall and Captain Robert Hamilton". For this role he has won the nomination for "Best Male Negative Lead" at the Indian Telly Awards. In 2013 he was seen in promotional video song "Pyaar ki Pungi" of Agent Vinod with Saif Ali Khan. In 2014 Vikas made his big-screen debut in the romance adventure film Yaariyan directed by Divya Khosla Kumar, playing the character of Mike. In the same year he was seen in the Punjabi movie Kirpaan: The Sword of Honour as a negative lead where he plays the role of a British cop.
In 2015 Vikas appeared in the romantic comedy film Shaandaar, directed by Vikas Bahl and produced by Anurag Kashyap and Vikramaditya Motwane, as one of the lead character. He played the role of Robin Fundwani. After Shaandaar he appeared in a music video of Nooran Sisters titled 'Mai Yaar Da Deewana' which was loved by audiences all over India. Vikas did a special guest appearance in the film Raabta where he played the role of Kriti Sanon's ex-boyfriend Maanav. Vikas was seen in film Mom sharing the screen space with legendary actors like Sridevi, Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Judwaa 2 alongside Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline Fernandez and Taapsee Pannu 
Vikas has done commercials for various brands like Rupa Hunk, Quickr, Set Wet Deo, Kit Kat and many more. He was also the face for brands like Bare Denim, Adams, Mc Dowel Diet Whiskey, JW Marriot Arola and much more.
|2014||Kirpaan: The Sword of Honour||British Boy|
|2019||Main Zaroor Aaunga||Peter|
|TBA||Yaaron Ki Baraat||TBA|
- Jhansi Ki Rani as Marshall and Captain Robert Hamilton
- Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein as Ralph
- Tenali Rama as Marquis Da Pompadours
- Porus as Seleucus I Nicator
- Chandragupta Maurya as Seleucus I Nicator
- Gandi Baat as Kishan Sandhu (1 Episode- Gudiya Rani)
- Jag Janani Maa Vaishno Devi - Kahani Mata Rani Ki as Moor Asur
- "I can be lot more than just a villain: Vikas Verma". The Times of India.
- "For Vikas Verma, "Shaandaar" will be always special - DesiJAM". DesiJAM.
- "Indiablooms News".
- "Indian Television Dot Com - Vikas Verma & Dimple Patel crowned winners of 'India ka Fashion Star'". Indian Television Dot Com. 14 September 2009.
- "Loved ice cream at India Gate: Vikas Verma". The Times of India.
- admin (21 October 2015). "Rendezvous with the "Hot" Shaandaar Dulha - "Vikas Verma" on 22nd October - NRInews24x7". NRInews24x7.
- ""I can be lot more than just a villain, Try Me": Vikas Verma".
- "There is a funny side to this bad boy!". Deccan Herald.
- newshourindia. "Was always keen to play negative roles, says Vikas Verma". News Hour India —Breaking News, Latest World Headlines, Live.
- Absolute India News. "Absolute India".
- "A 'Shaandaar role for Vikas Verma". The Hans India.