Vicente López, Buenos Aires
Vicente López is a city in the Partido of Vicente López of Buenos Aires Province in Argentina, it forms part of the Buenos Aires Conurban agglomeration. It currently has about 360,000 inhabitants and is bordered by Paraná Street to the north, Constituyentes Avenue to the west, the General Paz Highway to the south and the Rio de la Plata to the east.
Partial view of Vicente López
|Elevation||4 m (13 ft)|
|Area code(s)||+54 11|
The most important commercial street is Libertador Avenue, Maipú Avenue & Mitre Avenue. The section of Libertador Avenue that belongs to Vicente López is mostly specialized in luxury car dealers and marine motors, as this avenue has easy access from some of the wealthiest neighbourhoods in the Greater Buenos Aires metro area (such as Acassuso, San Isidro and Olivos).
- Media related to Vicente López, Buenos Aires at Wikimedia Commons
- Municipal information: Municipal Affairs Federal Institute (IFAM), Municipal Affairs Secretariat, Ministry of Interior, Argentina. (in Spanish)
- (in Spanish) Municipal website
- (in Spanish) Twitter website
- (in Spanish) Facebook website
|This article about a place in Buenos Aires Province, Argentina is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|