This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Vertos Medical is a privately held medical device manufacturer that develops, manufactures, and sells surgical instruments to perform minimally invasive procedures intended to treat lumbar spinal stenosis. Founded by Dr. Dave Solsberg and Dr. Don Schomer in 2005, the company is currently headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California, and employs approximately 13 people.
|Industry||medical devices, health care|
|Headquarters||Aliso Viejo, California, USA|
|Eric Wichems President and CEO|
Number of employees
Vertos Medical's first product allows surgeons to perform a procedure dubbed Minimally Invasive Lumbar Decompression (MILD), a minimally invasive method for lumbar spinal decompression. MILD is market cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for decompression of the lumbar spine. In March 2017, Vertos Medical won national coverage for its MILD procedure.
- "New Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedure Restores Quality Of Life In Patients With Potentially Debilitating Spinal Condition". Medical News Today. 2008-07-30. Retrieved 2009-06-11.
- "Vertos Medical wins CMS reimbursement for Mild procedure - MassDevice". www.massdevice.com. Retrieved 2018-10-23.
- Vertos Medical, Inc., website
- 2009. Vertos Readies for Commercialization with New Headquarters, Training Center and Strategic Hires. Reuters, March 31.
- Dave Solsberg, MD website
|This article about a medical, pharmaceutical or biotechnological corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|