|Look up veritas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Veritas was the Roman goddess of truth, and is the Latin word for "truth".
Veritas may also refer to:
Organisations and corporationsEdit
- Veritas (automobile), German post-WW2 sports and racing car manufacturer
- Veritas (political party), a defunct British political party
- Veritas Academy, Florida
- Veritas Academy (Austin, Texas)
- Veritas AG, a German corporation of automotive parts, based in Gelnhausen, Germany
- Veritas Capital, a New York-based private-equity firm
- Veritas Christian Academy, a private school in North Carolina, USA
- Veritas Communications, publishing company of the Irish Catholic Bishops' Conference
- Veritas Forum, Christian organization
- Veritas Technologies, a software corporation
- Veritas Tools, a Canadian manufacturer of woodworking tools
- Bureau Veritas, an international certification agency
- Det Norske Veritas, a standards organization for maritime construction
- Project Veritas, U.S. non-profit with the stated mission to "investigate and expose corruption, dishonesty, self-dealing, waste, fraud"
- Veritas, publishing company of the Australian League of Rights
- Veritas, a healthcare management company formerly associated with United Medical Center in Washington, D.C.
Books and audioEdit
Film and televisionEdit
- Veritas, Prince of Truth, a 2007 film
- Veritas: The Quest, a 2003 American television series
- Veritas, a text in the Doctor Who episode "Extremis"