Venezuela at the 2020 Summer Olympics
|Venezuela at the|
2020 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Venezuelan Olympic Committee|
|in Tokyo, Japan|
|Competitors||16 in 4 sports|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
- Field events
|Robeilys Peinado||Women's pole vault|
|Yulimar Rojas||Women's triple jump|
|Men's road race|
Venezuelan sailors qualified one boat in each of the following classes through the class-associated World Championships, and the continental regattas.
|Athlete||Event||Race||Net points||Final rank|
M = Medal race; EL = Eliminated – did not advance into the medal race
Venezuela men's volleyball team qualified for the Olympics by winning the pool round and securing an outright berth at the South American Olympic Qualification Tournament in Mostazal, Chile, marking the country's recurrence to the sport for the first time since Beijing 2008.
- Team roster
- Men's team event – 1 team of 12 players
- "iaaf.org – Top Lists". IAAF. Retrieved 8 April 2019.
- "IAAF Games of the XXXII Olympiad – Tokyo 2020 Entry Standards" (PDF). IAAF. Retrieved 8 April 2019.
- "Athletes' quotas for Road Cycling events at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games". UCI. 18 November 2019. Retrieved 23 November 2019.
- "Andrés Lage obtiene quinto cupo de Venezuela a Tokio 2020" [Andrés Lage gets the fifth spot for Venezuela at Tokyo 2020] (in Spanish). Barquisimeto, Venezuela: El Informador. 30 November 2019. Retrieved 3 December 2019.
- "Last Daruma dolls go to Canada, Venezuela and Iran". FIVB. 13 January 2020. Retrieved 13 January 2020.