VegNews is an American magazine that publishes content about and relating to veganism, including news, health information, recipes, global events, vegan products, media, and more.
|Frequency||4 editions annually (quarterly)|
|Year founded||2000 (newspaper) |
|Based in||Los Angeles|
History and profileEdit
It was founded in 2000 as a newspaper, and transitioned to full-color glossy magazine in 2004. The magazine is published on a quarterly basis. VegNews is owned by Fresh Healthy Media, LLC, a company devoted to promoting the vegan lifestyle which is owned and operated by VegNews’ co-founder and publisher Colleen Holland. Joe Connelly is the other co-founder.
VegNews won an award for Best Lifestyle Magazine in 2017.
- "VegNews Staff". VegNews. Retrieved September 22, 2014.
- VegNews. March/April 2013, p. 93
- "Brute Force Takeover of VegNews Magazine". Eat Drink Politics. 2 December 2013. Retrieved 11 December 2016.
- "2013 Nichee Magazine Award Winners Announced!". February 19, 2013. Archived from the original on September 18, 2014. Retrieved September 22, 2014.
Best Niche Consumer Lifestyle Magazine: VegNews. Our judges' comment after reviewing this vegan lifestyle magazine: 'they do everything right.'[dead link]
- "VegNews Magazine - Magazine Advertising Costs". Gaebler Ventures. River Forest, Illinois. Retrieved September 22, 2014.
|This health magazine-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.