|Full name||Vedat Muriqi|
|Date of birth||24 April 1994|
|Place of birth||Prizren, FR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.94 m (6 ft 4 in)|
|2014||→ Besa Kavajë (loan)||13||(3)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 7 July 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 4 June 2019
On 14 January 2013, after impressing in a friendly match, Muriqi was given a one-and-a-half contract by Albanian Superliga side Teuta Durrës which he agreed. On 23 February, he made his competitive debut later by entering in the second half of the 1–1 draw at Tirana in the round 16 of Albanian Superliga.
Loan at Besa KavajëEdit
On 4 January 2014, Muriqi was loaned for five months to Albanian Superliga side Besa Kavajë. He played his first match for the new club on 1 February in the championship match versus Laçi, entering in 46th minute and netting a last-minute equalizes to rescue his side a 2–2 draw.
On 18 August 2014, Muriqi signed to TFF First League side Giresunspor. On 14 September 2014, he made his debut in a 0–1 home defeat against Adana Demirspor after coming on as a substitute at 78th minute in place of David Solomon Abwo.
On 31 May 2016, Muriqi signed to Süper Lig side Gençlerbirliği. On 21 August 2016, he made his debut in a 2–0 home win against Gaziantepspor after coming on as a substitute at 64th minute in place of Cosmin Matei.
On 11 January 2018, Muriqi signed to TFF First League side Çaykur Rizespor. On 21 January 2018, he made his debut in a match against Manisaspor after being named in the starting line-up and scoring two goals during a 0–3 away win.
On 7 July 2019, Muriqi completed a transfer to Süper Lig side Fenerbahçe by signing for the next four seasons. One day later, the club confirmed that Muriqi had joined on a permanent transfer.
On 15 October 2013, Muriqi made his debut with Albania U21 in a 2015 UEFA European Under-21 Championship qualification match against Bosnia and Herzegovina U21 after coming on as a substitute at 46th minute in place of Herolind Shala.
In June 2013. Muriqi was named as part of the Kosovo U21 squad for 2013 Valais Youth Cup. On 12 June 2013, he made his debut with Kosovo U21 in a match against Ghana U20 after being named in the starting line-up and scored the draw goal in the 41st minute.
On 30 August 2016, Muriqi received a call-up from Kosovo for a 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification match against Finland. On 11 June 2017, he made his debut with Kosovo in a 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification match against Ukraine after being named in the starting line-up.
- As of 4 June 2019
|Teuta Durrës||2012–13||Albanian Superliga||6||0||0||0||—||6||0|
|Besa Kavajë (loan)||2013–14||Albanian Superliga||13||3||0||0||—||13||3|
|Giresunspor||2014–15||TFF First League||24||4||8||2||—||32||6|
|Çaykur Rizespor||2017–18||TFF First League||16||8||0||0||—||16||8|
- Scores and results list Kosovo's goal tally first.
|1.||13 November 2017||Olympic Stadium Adem Jashari, Mitrovica, Kosovo||Latvia||2–2||4–3||Friendly|
|2.||27 March 2018||Stade Municipal Jean Rolland, Franconville, France||Burkina Faso||1–0||2–0|
|3.||11 October 2018||Fadil Vokrri Stadium, Pristina, Kosovo||Malta||2–1||3–1||2018–19 UEFA Nations League D|
|4.||17 November 2018||National Stadium, Ta' Qali, Malta||1–0||5–0|
|5.||10 November 2019||Vasil Levski National Stadium, Sofia, Bulgaria||Bulgaria||2–2||3–2||UEFA Euro 2020 qualification|
- "Vedat Muriqi artık Türk vatandaşı" (in Turkish). NTV Spor. 2 July 2015.
- "Muriqi premton: Do ju bind të gjithëve te Teuta" [Muriqi promis: I'll convince everyone at Teuta] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 15 January 2013.
- "Tirana e Dedes e nis me "X" kundër Teutës. Bardheblutë zbresin të pestët në renditje…" [Dede's Tirana start with “X” versus Teuta. White&blues down to fifth place in ranking…] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 24 February 2013.
- "Besa Kavajë vs. Laçi 2 – 2". Soccerway. 1 February 2014.
- "Giresunspor, Vedat Muriqi ile anlaştı" (in Turkish). Milliyet. 18 August 2014.
- "Vedat Muriqi resmen Gençlerbirliği'nde". GOAL (in Turkish). 31 May 2016.
- "Vedat Muriç Çaykur Rizespor'da" (in Turkish). Çaykur Rizespor. 11 January 2018.
- "Vedat Muriqi Çaykur Rizespor'da" (in Turkish). Milliyet. 11 January 2018.
- "Debutim ëndrrash për Muriqin, shënon dy gola të bukur për katër minuta te Rizespori (Video)" (in Albanian). Telegrafi. 22 January 2018.
- "Vedat Muriqi Türkiye'nin En Büyük Ailesine Katıldı" [Vedat Muriqi joins with Turkey's largest family] (in Turkish). Fenerbahçe S.K. 7 July 2019.
- "Vedat Muriqi Fenerbahçemizde" [Vedat Muriqi in Fenerbahçe] (in Turkish). Fenerbahçe S.K. 8 July 2019.
- "U21 e Kosovës, në Zvicër për sensacion" [Kosovo's U21, in Switzerland for sensation]. albinfo.ch (in Albanian). 11 June 2013.
- "Bunjaki publikoi listën e lojtarëve për ndeshjen me Finlandën" (in Albanian). Football Federation of Kosovo. 30 August 2016.
- "Vedat Muriqi". Soccerway.
- "Toulouse FC offers 10 million euros for Vedat Muriqi". Oculus News.
- "Muriqi, Vedat". National Football Teams.
- Vedat Muriqi at Soccerway