- Buddha Prakash (1971). Evolution of heroic tradition in ancient Panjab. Punjabi University. p. 53.
- Bratindra Nath Mukherjee (1978). Kushāṇa coins of the Land of the Five Rivers. Indian Museum. p. 53.
- Gritli von Mitterwallner; Frederic Salmon Growse (1986). Kuṣāṇa Coins and Kuṣāṇa Sculptures from Mathurā. Department of Cultural Affairs, Government of U.P., Lucknow. p. 38.
- John M. Rosenfield (1967). The Dynastic Arts of the Kushans. University of California Press. p. 112. GGKEY:0379L32LPNJ.
- Satya Shrava (1985). The Kushāṇa Numismatics. Praṇava Prakāshan. p. 223.
- From the dated inscription on the Rukhana reliquary
- An Inscribed Silver Buddhist Reliquary of the Time of King Kharaosta and Prince Indravarman, Richard Salomon, Journal of the American Oriental Society, Vol. 116, No. 3 (Jul. - Sep., 1996), pp. 442 
- A Kharosthī Reliquary Inscription of the Time of the Apraca Prince Visnuvarma, by Richard Salomon, South Asian Studies 11 1995, Pages 27-32, Published online: 09 Aug 2010 
- Cribb, Joe; Donovan, Peter (2014). Kushan, Kushano-Sasanian, and Kidarite Coins A Catalogue of Coins From the American Numismatic Society by David Jongeward and Joe Cribb with Peter Donovan. p. 4.
|Kushan Ruler||Succeeded by|
|This biography of a member of an Asian royal house is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|