|Look up varna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Varna is a large city in Bulgaria.
Varna may also refer to:
- associated with the Bulgarian city:
- Vahrn, or Varna, a municipality in Italy
- Varniai, a city in Lithuania
- Varna (Šabac), a village in Serbia
- Varna, Azerbaijan, a village in Azerbaijan
- Varna, Iran, previous name of Varamin, a city in Iran
- Varna, Isfahan, a village in Iran
- Varna, Russia, a rural locality (a selo) in Varnensky District of Chelyabinsk Oblast, Russia
- Varna, Illinois, a village in the United States
- Varna, New York, a hamlet in the United States
- Varna, a rural community in the municipality of Bluewater, Ontario, Canada
- Varna Peninsula, South Shetland Islands, Antarctica
- Varuna (disambiguation)
- Siege of Varna (1201), in which the Bulgarians captured the city from the Byzantines
- Crusade of Varna (1443-1444), ended by the Battle of Varna
- Battle of Varna (1444), in which the Ottomans defeated the Crusaders
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Varna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.