Vafs (Persian: وفس; also known as Vabs and Waūs) is a village in Esfandan Rural District, in the Central District of Komijan County, Markazi Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 1,607, in 509 families. The inhabitants belong to the Tat ethnic group and they speak Tati language.
|Time zone||UTC+3:30 (IRST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+4:30 (IRDT)|
- Vafs can be found at GEOnet Names Server, at this link, by opening the Advanced Search box, entering "-3087988" in the "Unique Feature Id" form, and clicking on "Search Database".
- "Census of the Islamic Republic of Iran, 1385 (2006)" (Excel). Statistical Center of Iran. Archived from the original on 2011-11-11.
- "Komijan County" (in Persian). IRIB. 17 April 2009. Archived from the original on 21 January 2014. Retrieved 3 January 2013.
- A Grammar of Vafsi-Tati, Donald Leonard Stilo, 1971 (Tat language, 450 pages)
- The Tati dialects in the Sociolinguistic Context of Northwestern Iran and Transcaucasia, Stilo, D. 1981: In: Iranian Studies 14.3/4, 137-187.
- A Grammar of Southern Tati Dialects, Professor Ehsan Yarshater, 1969
- Farhang-e Tāti (Tati Dictionary), Jahandoost Sabzalipour, Rasht: Farhang-e Iliya Press. Second. Edition in 2013
- Tati, W. B. Henning.
- Tats of Iran and Caucasus, Ali Abdoli, 2010.