The Ust-Ilimsk military commissariat shooting occurred on 26 September 2022, when 25-year-old local resident Ruslan Zinin wounded the military commissar Alexander Eliseev by shooting him with a sawn-off shotgun, after which he was detained.
|Ust-Ilimsk military commissariat shooting|
|Part of 2022 Russian military commissariats attacks|
|Location||Ust-Ilimsk, Irkutsk Oblast, Russia|
|Date||26 September 2022 |
12:20 or 14:00 (UTC+08:00)
|Injured||1 (Aleksandr Eliseev)|
|Motive||Dissatisfaction with mobilization|
On the afternoon of 26 September 2022 at 12:20 local time (according to other sources - at 14:00) Ruslan Zinin came to the draft board, went up to the assembly hall together with conscripts for mobilization. He went up to the military commissar Alexander Eliseev, said: "Now we'll all go home" and opened fire from a sawn-off shotgun, shot at point-blank range. According to an eyewitness, the attacker had a gun, like from the movie "Brother 2". At that moment, Eliseev was instructing the mobilized, he received 6 wounds in the chest. No one else got hurt. Zinin tried to escape through the fire door, but it was locked. The offender shot at the door, but did not have time to escape. He was detained by the National Guard.
The wounded Alexander Eliseev was taken to resuscitation in critical condition. On the morning of 27 September, after doctors managed to stabilize Eliseev, it was decided to transfer him to Irkutsk. On September 29, a video was published on the Telegram channel of the Governor of Irkutsk Oblast, Igor Kobzev, in which the head physician of the Irkutsk Regional Clinical Hospital, Pyotr Dudin, said that Eliseev was taken out of a medically induced coma, and his condition was assessed as serious but stable.
A resident of Ust-Ilimsk, Ruslan Alexandrovich Zinin (born 29 June 1997), is suspected of committing a crime. During the arrest, he presented himself as unemployed. However, there is information that he, along with his mother, was the founder of an art glass studio, organized in 2015. The business closed after a year. The criminal's mother, Maria Zinina, said that Ruslan had recently lived with his grandmother. A resident of Ust-Ilimsk named Alexander, who worked with Zinin, said that Ruslan was calm, he worked on a timber truck. According to Zinin, in March 2022, his 19-year-old friend Daniil was killed during the fights on the territory of Ukraine. After Russian President Vladimir Putin announced the mobilization, Zinin's cousin, 21-year-old Vasily Gurov, received a summons to the draft board. Ruslan himself was not called up for military service, but he told his relatives that he volunteered. Before the shooting on the same day, September 26, Zinin had already come to the draft board. According to an eyewitness, he tried to find out why his friend received a summons, although he did not serve in the army. In response, the military commissar insulted Zinin. After that, Ruslan returned to the draft board again with a sawed-off shotgun and opened fire.
Wounded as a result of the shooting, Alexander Vladimirovich Eliseev began serving in the Armed Forces in 1983. He served in the Red Banner Central Asian Border District of the KGB of the USSR, on the border with Afghanistan, after which he went through a military school and academy, served as an officer. Since 2010, he headed the military commissariat of Ust-Ilimsk. In the city, Alexander Eliseev is respected; he has put forward his candidacy for elections to the city duma and the legislative assembly of the Irkutsk region more than once. The victim's nephew Ivan described Alexander Eliseev positively.
The Investigative Committee of the ICR for the Irkutsk Oblast opened a criminal case against Ruslan Zinin under articles 317 (assault on the life of a law enforcement officer) and 222 (illegal acquisition, transfer, sale, storage, transportation, transfer or carrying of weapons, the main parts of firearms , ammunition) of the Criminal Code of Russia.
On 28 September, the city court of Ust-Ilimsk arrested Ruslan Zinin for 2 months (until November 26).
- ^ a b "Знакомые рассказали об устроившем стрельбу в военкомате Усть-Илимска". m24.ru (in Russian). Retrieved 2022-10-15.
- ^ Ридус. "Житель Усть-Илимска Руслан Зинин рассказал, почему подстрелил военкома". Ридус (in Russian). Retrieved 2022-10-15.
- ^ a b c Житель Усть-Илимска Руслан Зинин рассказал, почему подстрелил военкома
- ^ "«Сейчас все поедем домой»: военкому в Усть-Илимске выстрелили в живот". NEWS.ru (in Russian). Retrieved 2022-10-15.
- ^ "Военком Усть-Илимска находится в реанимации после стрельбы — горбольница". Ирсити.Ру - новости Иркутска (in Russian). 2022-09-26. Retrieved 2022-10-15.
- ^ "Раненного во время стрельбы военкома Усть-Илимска отправят в Иркутск — его состояние удалось стабилизировать". Ирсити.Ру - новости Иркутска (in Russian). 2022-09-27. Retrieved 2022-10-15.
- ^ "Раненого военкома Усть-Илимска Александра Елисеева вывели из медикаментозной комы". Ирсити.Ру - новости Иркутска (in Russian). 2022-09-29. Retrieved 2022-10-15.
- ^ "В военкомате Иркутска 25-летний местный житель открыл стрельбу". Красная весна (in Russian). Retrieved 2022-10-15.
- ^ "Расстрелявший военкома в Усть-Илимске Руслан Зинин работал на лесозаготовках". www.mk.ru (in Russian). Retrieved 2022-10-15.
- ^ Расстрелявший военкома в Усть-Илимске Руслан Зинин работал на лесозаготовках
- ^ ""Тот его обматерил и послал при всех". Что предшествовало выстрелам в военкома". Сибирь.Реалии (in Russian). Retrieved 2022-10-15.
- ^ "Иркутский губернатор усиливает меры безопасности после ЧП в военкомате Усть-Илимска". ura.news (in Russian). Retrieved 2022-10-15.
- ^ "Пострадавший от рук стрелка полковник запаса возглавляет военкомат Усть-Илимска с 2010 года". Ирсити.Ру - новости Иркутска (in Russian). 2022-09-26. Retrieved 2022-10-15.
- ^ "Следком возбудил уголовное дело в отношении подозреваемого в стрельбе в военкомате Усть-Илимска". Ирсити.Ру - новости Иркутска (in Russian). 2022-09-26. Retrieved 2022-10-15.
- ^ "Суд арестовал фигуранта дела о стрельбе в военкомате Усть-Илимска". www.kommersant.ru (in Russian). 2022-09-28. Retrieved 2022-10-15.