|This is Titodutta's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Titodutta.|
|Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89|
News and updates for administrators from the past month (March 2019).
- In Special:Preferences under "Appearance" → "Advanced options", there is now an option to show a confirmation prompt when clicking on a rollback link.
- The Wikimedia Foundation's Community health initiative plans to design and build a new user reporting system to make it easier for people experiencing harassment and other forms of abuse to provide accurate information to the appropriate channel for action to be taken. Please see meta:Community health initiative/User reporting system consultation 2019 to provide your input on this idea.
- Two more administrator accounts were compromised. Evidence has shown that these attacks, like previous incidents, were due to reusing a password that was used on another website that suffered a data breach. If you have ever used your current password on any other website, you should change it immediately. All admins are strongly encouraged to enable two-factor authentication, please consider doing so. Please always practice appropriate account security by ensuring your password is secure and unique to Wikimedia.
- As a reminder, according to WP:NOQUORUM, administrators looking to close or relist an AfD should evaluate a nomination that has received few or no comments as if it were a proposed deletion (PROD) prior to determining whether it should be relisted.
Articles you might like to edit, from SuggestBotEdit
Note: All columns in this table are sortable, allowing you to rearrange the table so the articles most interesting to you are shown at the top. All images have mouse-over popups with more information. For more information about the columns and categories, please consult the documentation and please get in touch on SuggestBot's talk page with any questions you might have.
SuggestBot picks articles in a number of ways based on other articles you've edited, including straight text similarity, following wikilinks, and matching your editing patterns against those of other Wikipedians. It tries to recommend only articles that other Wikipedians have marked as needing work. We appreciate that you have signed up to receive suggestions regularly; your contributions make Wikipedia better — thanks for helping!
Happy First Edit Day!Edit
New message from Winged Blades of GodricEdit
Hello sir, @Titodutta:
- Sir I would like to request you about the article which I recently created Boss – Baap of Special Services,Firrkie, I M 24,Sab Kushal Mangal, Section 375,Sridevi Bungalow,ABCD – American Born Confused Desi. I have readed all the policy and guidelines. But then also please check whether this article comply with WP:N and review this article if they do not fulfill the criteria then please move this articles to draft space so that I work on it otherwise they would be deleted by any Wikipedia administrator. I respect your work. I know you are too busy. But It would be a great if you help me. AR.Dmg (talk) 14:07, 15 April 2019 (UTC)
- Not sure why you moved these articles to draftspace and then moved back to mainspace. Other than the main WP:N you may also read specific policy pages such as WP:NFILMS. If you have questions, our good friends are always there at WT:INB to answer your questions for India-specific topics. Else you may also visit WP:HD, and WP:THQ. Regards. --Titodutta (talk) 21:13, 16 April 2019 (UTC)
Majid Ali JaunpuriEdit
Researching day and night for one month I added an article about Majid Ali Jaunpuri. My err & bad luck, it is not showing up on Google. Please help. Aafiii 10:24, 17 April 2019 (UTC) — Preceding unsigned comment added by AaqibAnjum (talk • contribs)
Pls check this article of living personEdit
- Hello, the following cleanups are to be done:
Other than some the minor issues mentioned above, with so detailed "insight" section, and other details, the article looks more like a website profile, than an encyclopedic article. Anyway, you may get more help from WT:INB. Once you think the draft is ready, submit it for review at WP:AFC. --Titodutta (talk) 21:11, 18 April 2019 (UTC)