- 1 Thegooduser's talk page guidelines
- 1.1 When leaving me a message or others, it must be respectful, not a rude message. Thank You. Remember to sign your message(s) using four tildes (~~~~).
- 1.2 If your message contains sensitive info, please email me:Email me here (You will need an account to email me)
- 1.3 Please display my awards in my user page, under the section "Thegooduser's hall of fame" (On the Bottom of my userpage.)
- 1.4 If you had a hard time seeing my signature, please let me know, Thanks!
- 1.5 For all urgent messages please click Here
- 2 Administrators' newsletter – August 2019
- 3 Administrators' newsletter – September 2019
- 4 TheWikiWizard - September 2019
Thegooduser's talk page guidelinesEdit
|Wikipedia ads||file info – #69|
When leaving me a message or others, it must be respectful, not a rude message. Thank You. Remember to sign your message(s) using four tildes (
If your message contains sensitive info, please email me:Email me here (You will need an account to email me)Edit
Please display my awards in my user page, under the section "Thegooduser's hall of fame" (On the Bottom of my userpage.)Edit
If you had a hard time seeing my signature, please let me know, Thanks!Edit
Thegooduser's User Alerts; 1 New Alert(s). Please click show to see the alert(s)
If I am not as active that's cause I am studying for finals, and.......
|This user talk page might be watched by friendly talk page stalkers, which means that someone other than me might reply to your query. Their input is welcome and their help with messages that I cannot reply to quickly is appreciated.|
Light Status yellow Light
News and updates for administrators from the past month (July 2019).
- Following a research project on masking IP addresses, the Foundation is starting a new project to improve the privacy of IP editors. The result of this project may significantly change administrative and counter-vandalism workflows. The project is in the very early stages of discussions and there is no concrete plan yet. Admins and the broader community are encouraged to leave feedback on the talk page.
- The new page reviewer right is bundled with the admin tool set. Many admins regularly help out at Special:NewPagesFeed, but they may not be aware of improvements, changes, and new tools for the Curation system. Stay up to date by subscribing here to the NPP newsletter that appears every two months, and/or putting the reviewers' talk page on your watchlist.
Since the introduction of temporary user rights, it is becoming more usual to accord the New Page Reviewer right on a probationary period of 3 to 6 months in the first instance. This avoids rights removal for inactivity at a later stage and enables a review of their work before according the right on a permanent basis.
News and updates for administrators from the past month (August 2019).
- Editors using the mobile website on Wikipedia can opt-in to new advanced features via your settings page. This will give access to more interface links, special pages, and tools.
- The advanced version of the edit review pages (recent changes, watchlist, and related changes) now includes two new filters. These filters are for "All contents" and "All discussions". They will filter the view to just those namespaces.
- A request for comment is open to provide an opportunity to amend the structure, rules, and procedures of the 2019 English Wikipedia Arbitration Committee election and to resolve any issues not covered by existing rules.
TheWikiWizard - September 2019Edit
Hello, Thegooduser! Here is the September 2019 issue of TheWikiWizard.
- A big thank you! (TWW is now 1 years old!)
- What's Hot! (Can you solve the riddles?)
- Articles (Assume Good Faith, The Teahouse)
- The Wikipedian
- News about Wikipedia! (Wikipedia News and Events!)
- Editor's Notes (New Sections to Main Page!)
- Activity Page (Fun Activities, and answers to last time's questions...)
- Ads (Ads)