Welcome to the School of Open Writing Wikipedia Articles Class (#WIKISOO)! Our main course page here should be your home page. Post questions at any time on our TALK page, found at the top left tab of the course page. So glad you signed up - feel free to contact me with questions. - Sara FB (talk) 15:28, 8 August 2013 (UTC)
I am fairly new to Wikipedia and am interested in open education, and write on the OER University from my interest.
I cited WikiEducator for the list of founding anchor partners. If anyone has a better reference listing these, please add it. It seems quite important to say who the partners are, so I risked citing WikiEducator! --Tbirdcymru (talk) 21:11, 5 September 2013 (UTC)
Wikiversity Journal of Medicine, an open access peer reviewed journal with no charges, invites you to participateEdit
Did you know about Wikiversity Journal of Medicine? It is an open access, peer reviewed medical journal, with no publication charges. We welcome you to have a look. Feel free to participate.
You can participate in any one or more of the following ways:
- Publish an article to the journal.
- Sign up as a peer reviewer of potential upcoming articles. If you do not have expertise in these subjects, you can help in finding peer reviewers for current submissions.
- Sign up as an editor, and help out in open tasks.
- Outreach to potential contributors, with can include (but is not limited to) scholars and health professionals. In any mention of Wikiversity Journal of Medicine, there may be a reference to this Contribute-page. Example presentation about the journal.
- Add a post-publication review of an existing publication. If errors are found, there are guidelines for editing published works.
- Apply to become the treasurer of the journal
- Join the editorial board.
- Share your ideas of what the journal would be like in the future as separate Wikimedia project.
- Donate to Wikimedia Foundation.
- Translate journal pages into other languages. Wikiversity currently exists in the following other languages
- Sign up to get emails related to the journal, which are sent to updates wijoumed.org. If you want to receive these emails too, state your interest at the talk page, or contact the Editor-in-chief at haggstrom.mikael wikiversityjournal.org.
- Spread the word to anyone who could be interested or could benefit from it.
The future of this journal as a separate Wikimedia project is under discussion and the name can be changed suitably. Currently a voting for the same is underway. Please cast your vote in the name you find most suitable. We would be glad to receive further suggestions from you. It is also acceptable to mention your votes in the wide-reach wikiversityjournal.org email list. Please note that the voting closes on 16th August, 2016, unless protracted by consensus, due to any reason.
-from Diptanshu.D and others of the Editorial Board, Wikiversity Journal of Medicine.
Your draft article, Draft:Chet SchaferEdit
In accordance with our policy that Wikipedia is not for the indefinite hosting of material deemed unsuitable for the encyclopedia mainspace, the draft has been nominated for deletion. If you plan on working on it further, or editing it to address the issues raised if it was declined, simply and remove the
If your submission has already been deleted by the time you get there, and you wish to retrieve it, you can request its undeletion by following the instructions at this link. An administrator will, in most cases, restore the submission so you can continue to work on it.