- 1 Tarkiwi25, you are invited to the Teahouse!
- 2 Welcome to The Wikipedia Adventure!
- 3 Your thread has been archived
- 4 Disambiguation link notification for July 19
- 5 Location for next Wellington Meetup
- 6 Teahouse talkback: you've got messages!
- 7 Your thread has been archived
- 8 Kate JasonSmith
- 9 October Events from Women in Red
- 10 Your submission at Articles for creation: Sofia Gurevitsh has been accepted
- 11 ITN recognition for Diahann Carroll
Tarkiwi25, you are invited to the Teahouse!Edit
Welcome to The Wikipedia Adventure!Edit
- Hi Tarkiwi25! We're so happy you wanted to play to learn, as a friendly and fun way to get into our community and mission. I think these links might be helpful to you as you get started.
-- 04:57, Tuesday, December 11, 2018 (UTC)
|Say Hello to the World||An Invitation to Earth||Small Changes, Big Impact||The Neutral Point of View||The Veil of Verifiability||The Civility Code||Looking Good Together|
Your thread has been archivedEdit
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. An automated process has detected that when you recently edited Ann B. Ross, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Book club (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are usually incorrect, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of unrelated topics with similar titles. (Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.)
Location for next Wellington MeetupEdit
Kia ora, I'm letting all those that have attended during last few Wellington meet ups know that the location for the next two meet ups has changed. The location for the Wellington Meetup 17 August 2019 and Wellington Meetup 31 August 2019 is now in the Alexander Turnbull Library Reading Room, Level 1, National Library. The National Library net.work space area will be closed for building work from 12 August. See the meet up pages for more information. Looking forward to seeing you there. Einebillion (talk) 04:51, 3 August 2019 (UTC)
Teahouse talkback: you've got messages!Edit
Your thread has been archivedEdit
Hi! Thanks for creating the draft article: Draft:Kate JasonSmith. I have moved it to mainspace: Kate JasonSmith. I'm going to do some editing to it. Please review the edits and Edit Summary as part of the wiki learning experience. You are welcome to add the article to Women in Red's current editathon focused on women writers as JasonSmith is a screenwriter; no worries if you don't want to do so. If you are interested in learning more about Women in Red, you could watchpage (and contribute!) to our talkpage: Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Women in Red. If you are interested in joining our mailing list, add your username here: Wikipedia:WikiProject Women in Red/Outreach/O-Z. Let me know if you have questions, comments, etc., or if you just want to say hi, I'm around for that, too, as are @Megalibrarygirl and SusunW. --Rosiestep (talk) 16:58, 8 September 2019 (UTC)
- I've made several edits to the article. I hope that after you review the edits and the Edit Summaries, you'll have a better understanding for the next article you create. Please let me know if you have questions!
- Regarding awards: There's a quote in the article ("Award-winning director and actor JasonSmith brings to life ...") that KJS has won an award(s). Have you come across any references which mention her award(s)?
- Regarding commas: some of the time you add a comma after a date e.g. "In 1976, JasonSmith...") but not always; would you please go through the article and add where it's missing? Thanks. --Rosiestep (talk) 17:49, 8 September 2019 (UTC)
- I just took a look at the article, Hens' Teeth. It that the name of a company, or an act/play, or both? If you know the answer, and if you have time/inclination, would you please clarify this in the lede paragraph of that article (Hens' Teeth)? Thank you. --Rosiestep (talk) 17:54, 8 September 2019 (UTC)
October Events from Women in RedEdit