1) Post new sections at the bottom of the page. You can do this by clicking the "New Section" tab near the top of the page.
2) PLEASE LINK TO YOUR ARTICLE, I go through a myriad of pages a day, I won't know what you're talking about unless you link your article.
3) Please do not just ask "why did you decline my article?". The answer is given in the decline message on the draft. If you need clarification beyond that, or have questions about the linked policies then please ask away.
4) Please don't request me to re-review your article unless I've specifically asked you to do so. If you feel it's fixed then resubmit. AfC is incredibly backlogged and someone will get to it when they can. This can take 6 weeks or more.
I welcome anyone to comment or reply to others on my page, but please be kind and if their post breaks one of the above four rules, please ignore them as well.
|This is Sulfurboy's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Sulfurboy.|
|Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26|
Hi, I was wondering why you considered my page overly promotional.
I made very sure to look at other sites in other countries on this site (Russia, India, Bulgaria, Etc) in order to get a good feel for how the article like this should be written.
As discussed on User talk:Oshwah, I'm not connected with the company. I also made very certain to make everything as detailed as possible through discussion with Yngvadottir when citing things. Is there something else that you don't like?
help in my first articleEdit
Hey Sulfurboy, could you please add my first article? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft:Ali_Mansour_(actor) Diaa ahmedd (talk)
Hi, I just checked the message from you and added the 'paid' section on my user page. Could you check if that works to release the draft above?
Thanks for your help and tremendous efforts for Wiki!
I think this is too promotional to be accepted, and of dubious notability.l I'm restoring to it o draft. t
hello User:Sulfurboy, Thank you, . Draft Meets the standards, and I have modified the references And she has enough sources. Draft rejected before adding sources to it. tour guide and actor in Egypt , Trusted sources , and have Fame And sources more than Ali Mansur for example. I hope you look again, and We want to accept articles, and Thank you very much. --Mohamed Omar 3 (talk) 07:47, 27 June 2020 (UTC)
Draft:Richard J. EdenEdit
Hi User:Sulfurboy. Thanks for reading Draft:Richard J. Eden and advising on how to proceed towards acceptance. I have put questions to Wikipedia:WikiProject Articles for creation/Help desk as you suggest.
Bernardboase 17:12, 27 June 2020 (UTC)
No advice yet from AfC Help desk. I have, however, made some improvements to the references and wonder whether you would look again at the draft in case it might now be eligible for AfC submission. Grateful your advice.
Bernardboase 12:45, 29 June 2020 (UTC)
General Question on the Review ProcessEdit
When I had resubmitted my article, there were around 1400 pending submissions. It has risen over 2200 as I write this. While I understand that the process can take 6 weeks or more (which is only fair), I request you to kindly explain in general how exactly does this process work if the articles are not reviewed in any specific order? Does this by any chance mean that the pending articles keep adding up and my article never gets reviewed under this "no specific order" system? Nipman (talk) 06:11, 29 June 2020 (UTC)
- Nipman, People work from the back and the front. No drafts are taking longer than six weeks to be reviewed, most are getting reviewed before then. Please be patient. Sulfurboy (talk) 06:26, 29 June 2020 (UTC)
Draft: Abdullahi Dauda BelelEdit
Hi. I am sorry for bothering you but because I am not familiar with the English Wikipedia's way of doing things I think it's better to notify someone more capable than me. This article Research stations in Antarctica is being vandalized by User:Kjkeh2015.--Ptyz314 (talk) 08:27, 2 July 2020 (UTC)
Invitation to voice opinionEdit
Just sending you an invite to vote on this interesting discussion about the deletion of this page since you voted on the first deleted of this page.
Article Edited, Citations added, Info Box Populated and rectifiedEdit
Good day Sir, My Draft https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft:Hatim_and_Dokey was recently declined by you. I made the necessary changes and I would like a progress report on the review. Have a Blessed Day — Preceding unsigned comment added by Amandlaofficial (talk • contribs) 06:36, 4 July 2020 (UTC)