So you are the one who wrote all these wonderful articles on Tintin. Great work, I learned a lot from them :)
VividImpression (talk) 18:31, 7 May 2019 (UTC)
- Not me, VividImpression. I reviewed them. I only co-wrote The Castafiore Emerald with Midnightblueowl and Prhartcom, who wrote all of the articles together and deserve most of the credit. — Ssven2 Looking at you, kid 03:47, 8 May 2019 (UTC)
I could only find youtube videos and blog entries for the china trip, so I removed it altogether. Should have everything addressed now. MPJ-DK (talk) 10:48, 30 April 2019 (UTC)
- Just one more remaining, MPJ-DK: "Observer editor Dave Meltzer would later speculate if Urive was rushed into a WWE ring too soon and not given time to acclimate to the much different rings used in WWE compared to what he was used to in Mexico. In addition, most of his opponents were not used to working the lucha libre style and communicating with Urive who speaks primarily Spanish. After his return to Mexico Urive has not displayed the same tendencies to "botch" moves during a match." — There's no source(s) for this paragraph. — Ssven2 Looking at you, kid 11:06, 30 April 2019 (UTC)
- Thank you for the notes, I am working on finding the exact reference for that section. MPJ-DK (talk) 10:25, 1 May 2019 (UTC)
The second round of the 2019 WikiCup has now finished. Contestants needed to scored 32 points to advance into round 3. Our top four scorers in round 2 all scored over 400 points and were:
- Cas Liber (1210), our winner in 2016, with two featured articles and three DYKs. He also made good use of the bonus points available, more than doubling his score by choosing appropriate articles to work on.
- Kosack (750), last year's runner up, with an FA, a GA, two FLs, and five DYKs.
- Adam Cuerden (480), a WikiCup veteran, with 16 featured pictures, mostly restorations.
- Zwerg Nase (461), a seasoned competitor, with a FA, a GA and an ITN item.
Other notable performances were put in by Barkeep49 with six GAs, Ceranthor, Lee Vilenski, and Canada Hky, each with seven GARs, and MPJ-DK with a seven item GT.
So far contestants have achieved nine featured articles between them and a splendid 80 good articles. Commendably, 227 GARs have been completed during the course of the 2019 WikiCup, so the backlog of articles awaiting GA review has been reduced as a result of contestants' activities. The judges are pleased with the thorough GARs that are being performed, and have hardly had to reject any. As we enter the third round, remember that any content promoted after the end of round 2 but before the start of round 3 can be claimed in round 3. Remember too that you must claim your points within 14 days of "earning" them.
If you are concerned that your nomination—whether it is at good article nominations, a featured process, or anywhere else—will not receive the necessary reviews, please list it on Wikipedia:WikiCup/Reviews Needed (remember to remove your listing when no longer required). Questions are welcome on Wikipedia talk:WikiCup, and the judges are reachable on their talk pages or by email. Good luck! If you wish to start or stop receiving this newsletter, please feel free to add or remove your name from Wikipedia:WikiCup/Newsletter/Send. Godot13 (talk), Sturmvogel 66 (talk), Vanamonde (talk) and Cwmhiraeth (talk) MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 17:46, 1 May 2019 (UTC)
Orphaned non-free image File:Billa 2 release poster.jog.jpgEdit
Thanks for uploading File:Billa 2 release poster.jog.jpg
. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use
. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media
Note that any non-free images not used in any articles will be deleted after seven days, as described in section F5 of the criteria for speedy deletion. Thank you. — JJMC89 (T·C) 04:17, 6 May 2019 (UTC)
Weeks ago you asked me "Btw, which one of Wehwalt's comments do you need me to address?". Sorry I didn't reply earlier since I was travelling. Now my reply is, I'll try addressing them myself, you please read pages 106 to 122 and add any extra material to solve any confusion, and do add
trans-title values to these sources: , , and . --Kailash29792 (talk) 06:08, 7 May 2019 (UTC)
- That's good, Kailash29792. Do let me know at which portions you want me to add the extra materials and the trans-title bits, 'kay? I'm reading through the pages you mentioned for Cinemavum Naanum right now. BTW, I've resolved your comments at LOBS's FAC. — Ssven2 Looking at you, kid 09:58, 7 May 2019 (UTC)
- The sources are "மங்காத்தாவில் நடிக்க மிரட்டப்பட்டாரா அஜீத்!", "திரைக்காவியமாக அமைந்த முள்ளும் மலரும்: தங்கைப் பாசம் மிக்கவராக ரஜினி நடித்தார்" and "உயிரே போனாலும் பிரச்சாரத்துக்குப் போவேன்' – சூளுரைத்த குமரிமுத்து இன்று இல்லை". Did you read the book chapter and find anything worth adding? --Kailash29792 (talk) 08:36, 9 May 2019 (UTC)
- Just in case you didn't notice, I'm reminding you. Page 115 has something worth adding to the filming section, but I'm not sure how to correctly write it. Would this do? Once while passing through Pondicherry, Mahendran saw an Uriyadi Utsavam.[footnote about what is Uriyadi Utsavam]. Inspired, he decided to include two Uriyadi scenes in the film which were not originally in the script. --Kailash29792 (talk) 05:11, 17 May 2019 (UTC)
- I'll get back to you this evening, Kailash29792. Pinkie swear. — Ssven2 Looking at you, kid 05:31, 17 May 2019 (UTC)
- Kailash29792, you can proceed just like how you have written it to me here. — Ssven2 Looking at you, kid 15:39, 17 May 2019 (UTC)
The reviewer Squeamish Ossifrage has not made any edits after 9 March of this year. Would you be willing to finish the GAR in his absence? Vivvt, are you okay with this? --Kailash29792 (talk) 04:07, 1 June 2019 (UTC)
- If its okay with Vivvt, then I'll accept, Kailash29792. — Ssven2 Looking at you, kid 08:35, 1 June 2019 (UTC)
- Please proceed. @Kailash29792: Thanks for your help. - Vivvt (Talk) 07:10, 3 June 2019 (UTC)
- I will get around to it tomorrow, Vivvt and Kailash29792. Post haste. — Ssven2 Looking at you, kid 14:03, 3 June 2019 (UTC)
- No problem. Take your time. I have no deadlines as such. Post GAR, will take it PR and then to FAC, possibly. - Vivvt (Talk) 04:18, 4 June 2019 (UTC)
--Gerda Arendt (talk) 13:33, 9 June 2019 (UTC)
- Thank you so much, Gerda Arendt! So sweet of you! — Ssven2 Looking at you, kid 15:19, 9 June 2019 (UTC)
- You are most welcome. I do a daily routine of thanks - which is selfish, because it's simply creating a good mood - but am extra happy when I recognize the name before I click on it ;) - --Gerda Arendt (talk) 15:30, 9 June 2019 (UTC)
WikiCup 2019 ReminderEdit
Hi. I'm DannyS712 (talk), and I just wanted to remind you that you are a current participant in round 3 of this year's WikiCup! There are just over 2 weeks until the third round ends – if you haven't made you first submission for this round yet, there is still time to start; if you have already started, keep up the good work. See your submissions page: here. Good luck!
Delivered by MediaWiki message delivery (talk) at 19:11, 12 June 2019 (UTC) on behalf of DannyS712 (talk)
Hi Ssven2. You certainly don't need my permission, but I'd yes I'd very much appreciate it if you reviewed Admiral Ackbar! I'll be ready to respond to any questions, comments, or changes you may have. Thanks very much! — Hunter Kahn 19:59, 16 June 2019 (UTC)
This is to let you know that the The Legend of Bhagat Singh article has been scheduled as today's featured article for July 17, 2019. Please check the article needs no amendments. If you're interested in editing the main page text, you're welcome to do so at Wikipedia:Today's featured article/July 17, 2019, but note that a coordinator will trim the lead to around 1000 characters anyway, so you aren't obliged to do so.
We also suggest that you watchlist Wikipedia:Main Page/Errors up to the day of this TFA. Thanks! Jimfbleak - talk to me? 15:34, 17 June 2019 (UTC)
- That's cool! My first TFA! Thank you, Jimfbleak. — Ssven2 Looking at you, kid 17:29, 17 June 2019 (UTC)