American Democracy ProjectEdit
- I moved "American Democracy Project" to "American Democracy Project (527 group in Florida)". This automatically created a "Redirect" page.
- Someone added an article about a different "American Democracy Project" (of the AASCU) to the Redirect Page. The new text was invisible.
- I updated some links in other articles to point to the article about the 527 group, instead of the "redirect" page.
- I removed the "#Redirect" tag on the "American Democracy Project" page, and did some other edits.
Problem: When the "Discussion" tab is clicked on the "American Democracy Project" (AASCU), it links to the article about the 527 group. Clicking on the "Article" tab on that page will go to the article about the 527 group.
How can the article about the AASCU effort be given its own talk page? A) Can the links be fixed? B) Should the newer article be moved? If it is moved, will there be a similar problem with the links?
Also, the new article hasn't been placed in a category.
- When one moves a page, the talk page is moved too and replaced with a redirect. The problem was that the talk page was redirecting. To fix that, one clicks the link at (Redirected from ____) and edits the non-redirected page to remove the "redirect" text. I've done that for you, and I think that should fix most of the problem. Hope that helps and feel free to leave a note at my talk page if you have more questions! --Keitei (talk) 02:51, 10 November 2006 (UTC)
Hey no prob, there are lots of vandal going around deleting references material. Feel free to revert user 'Paul Barlows changes. - Rebel XTi —Preceding comment was added at 03:51, 20 February 2008 (UTC)
Please reconsider your definitions. One of the many definitions of "choke" in most quality dictionaries, and the one relative to sport, is "to be seized with tension and fail to perform well". Note the inclusion of two things at once: tension and inhibited performance. It refers always to an individual and almost never to a team and has virtually nothing to do with odds or favorites. When a basketball player is on the free throw line with no time left on the clock and sinking the free throw will win the game then he "chokes" if he sends a clunker off the front of the rim. It is derived from the choking feeling people get when they are under great stress... as in fear. The stress can close their throat down and inhibit breathing... choking.
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 16:20, 23 November 2015 (UTC)
ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!Edit
ArbCom 2017 election voter messageEdit
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. An automated process has detected that when you recently edited Springfield, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Springfield Township, Pennsylvania (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are usually incorrect, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of unrelated topics with similar titles. (Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.)
ArbCom 2018 election voter messageEdit
ArbCom 2019 election voter messageEdit
Challenging unsourced materialEdit
Per WP:CHALLENGE, it is an editors responsibility to add a source when adding information. If information is unsourced and editor chooses to challenge it, they can without checking for a source themself. It is not the challengers responsibility to provide a source, it’s on the original editor.--Rockchalk717 20:22, 24 June 2020 (UTC)
HeyUser:SlowJog! Thanks for your comments on the Med City Marathon. I took a look at a few course maps and made a few edits on that paragraph. Would you look at it and see if it needs any changes? Also ... might you have photos that could be added? We're grateful for anything else you might want to add/update. Comm260 ncu (talk) 23:58, 6 July 2020 (UTC)