Zdravo! I am really glad that you like my creation of the Aleksandar Mašin article. I am even more glad to see that, judging by userboxes on your user page, we apparently have some common points in our worldviews... I am looking forward to hear from you again, to stay in contact and to possibly work together in the future. Sincerely, —Sundostund (talk) 17:14, 1 March 2021 (UTC)
- Zdravo! Thank you for your kind words. Indeed we do. Of course, let's stay in touch and maybe we can work on some articles jointly in the near future. cheers, Sadkσ (talk is cheap) 21:45, 1 March 2021 (UTC)
Hello, I would be curious to know what you think about this edit. — Biruitorul Talk 17:59, 7 March 2021 (UTC)
- I've reverted the edit. It makes little sense to add that category. Thank you B. Sadkσ (talk is cheap) 18:46, 7 March 2021 (UTC)
Notice that you are now subject to an arbitration enforcement sanctionEdit
- @Guerillero: Dully noted and expected.
- In a way, it is good news. :) I understand that you are simply doing your admin. duties, but do correct me if I am wrong here, was there any sort of consensus for indef. and issuing a warning to AB? I double checked and I can see several admins and other editors holding different viewpoints on each of these matters.
- Oh yes, do please see my question posted here. Cheers. Sadkσ (talk is cheap) 03:13, 20 March 2021 (UTC)
- Sanctions at AE tend to be indefinite unless otherwise specified -- Guerillero Parlez Moi 18:56, 20 March 2021 (UTC)
The copy edit you requested from the Guild of Copy Editors of the article Serbian cinema has been completed.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Twofingered Typist (talk) 18:01, 27 March 2021 (UTC)
Hey, Sadko--I know you are not allowed to edit/discuss/etc. these matters, and I feel for you, but there is one thing you can do for me and for Wikipedia: without even saying anything about the subject matter, I need you to tell me which editor would be helpful in getting this article in better shape than it is. I did about all I can do. If you're going to get out from this topic ban, and I assume you will try in a couple months, your case will be strengthened by showing you are in control of things and you have the best interests of the project at heart. So here's one opportunity for you--just give me the name of a good-faith editor who knows their history. As an admin, one who's done some work in various controversial areas, I can guarantee you that answering me will not violate your ban as long as you just give me a name; we're not discussing anything or talking about any content. Just to make sure this is above board, I'm pinging Bishonen and Guerillero. Thanks, and take care, Drmies (talk) 23:21, 31 March 2021 (UTC)
- Good day @Drmies: you could try and email sr.wiki admin. Marko who is a published author/trained historian. Fellow editor Vacant0 has done some great work as well. I hope that helps, take care. Sadkσ (talk is cheap) 23:46, 31 March 2021 (UTC)
- Thanks--I appreciate it. And yes, you can edit your user page (though within the restrictions, of course). Let's see if User:Vacant0 has interest in that article. Drmies (talk) 00:22, 1 April 2021 (UTC)
Hi Sadko. Haven’t spoken to you in a while and wanted to see how you are doing? Not sure if you live in Serbia or have family there. How are things there? Has vaccine administration begun? Hope all is good given COVID. We Yanks are slowly getting the hang of running a country a century and a half later. Learning the hard way through growing pains. :/ Balkans seemed to be more on top of things. Which is good to see!
Also, wanted to see with you if you would be interested in collaborating on some Non-Balkan articles? I reached mental burn-out and don’t have time to deal with reverts and drama as I am sure you too tire of that shit. I first came to Wikipedia not to dedicate time exclusively to that but a hobby to edit Wikipedia in general. But got preoccupied. And given your temporary edit restrictions this could be good rep work for when you want to appeal. Especially if they see us two work well together. Just a thought. Let me know by pinging me here. Stay safe. Regards OyMosby (talk) 15:09, 21 April 2021 (UTC)
- Good day OM. I have family there and other family members all over the place (East Coast included). I got my Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine in Serbia. They did a hell of a job, which was something entirely new for me. I'm glad things are settling down in the US. The situation seemed rather chaotic in the past few years over there. I hope your family is fine as well.
- I don't have the time for new endeavours on en.wiki, at the moment at least, but I appreciate and like the idea very much and I might ask you for a joint work on any non-Balkan article in a month or two. Take care and thanks, Sadkσ (talk is cheap) 12:13, 23 April 2021 (UTC)
- Just saw your response. That’s good to hear! I recall Europe facing issues with shortages over the Astrozenica fiasco. We are doing alright here, thanks for asking. Do let me know when you are ready. Cheers OyMosby (talk) 14:34, 11 May 2021 (UTC)
Culture of SerbiaEdit
The copy edit you requested from the Guild of Copy Editors of the article Culture of Serbia has been completed.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
I actually feel the article's style is not too bad. I did have to remove some repetitive material. The two biggest problems with the article are that sections of it are out of date and many statements lack citations. I did not check, but I suspect that various contributors brought sentences from the "main" into the sections of this one. If this is the case, the citations used in the main article could be used in this one. If not, citations will have to be found elsewhere.
Twofingered Typist (talk) 21:04, 21 April 2021 (UTC)
- Thank you kindly. Sadkσ (talk is cheap) 12:14, 23 April 2021 (UTC)
Bosnian mentioned twice in 2011 censusEdit
Hello, Sadko, hope all is well, I was reading through this article and noticed that Bosnina is mentioned twice in the 2011 Language statistics. I don't have access to the census so I am just forwarding it to you since you are an active editor from this region.
--James Richards (talk) 13:17, 26 April 2021 (UTC)