- 1 Why did you apply WP:ECP to Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Brandenn Bremmer (copyvio)?
- 2 Administrators' newsletter – November 2019
- 3 Unlock Request
- 4 Involved?
- 5 Talkpage Abuse
- 6 Makenzie 06
- 7 WikiPizzeria
- 8 Why was AgFunder deleted?
- 9 Sock puppetry
- 10 thanks
- 11 A survey to improve the community consultation outreach process
- 12 Please help, a vandal user is attacking me and pages
Why did you apply WP:ECP to Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Brandenn Bremmer (copyvio)?Edit
First of all I see no rationale. Second, I'm not seeing any attempt at trying any other measures first as required by WP:ECP; standard restrictions seem like they would have been effective. Please adjust accordingly. Buffs (talk) 03:13, 3 November 2019 (UTC)
News and updates for administrators from the past month (October 2019).
- The follow-up RfC to develop that change is now open at Wikipedia:Requests for comment/2019 Resysop Criteria (2).
- A related RfC is seeking the community's sentiment for a binding desysop procedure.
You blocked me by open proxy, but in my country the internet service company works like this, I would like it to be unlocked in order to continue contributing to the encyclopedia my IP address is 188.8.131.52 and the account name is Polisofik, I am writing with a VPN because it is the only way to communicate with you. A greeting and good afternoon Polisofik (talk) 23:11, 3 November 2019 (UTC)
- Per WP:NOP, open proxies may be blocked at any time. The IP address you are referring to is infected with conficker, which is the sort of thing that really should be happening this decade. If this is your own IP, you can plug your IP address into https://www.spamhaus.org/lookup/ and you'll find some instructions to remove the infection. ST47 (talk) 02:45, 4 November 2019 (UTC)
Hey, you blocked this user for personal attacks. However, you've also voted in an ANI against sanctions for the user who was the target of the personal attacks. It seems to me like you're too closely related to this case and it might violate WP:INVOLVED, but I could be wrong. ThePlatypusofDoom (talk) 05:05, 5 November 2019 (UTC)
I have given this user his last warning regarding vandalism as you can see so may I ask, if you can keep a close watch on him? I will notify you if the user is doing any more vandalism and you can carry the consequences for the user.
WikiPizzeria (talk) 15:45, 8 November 2019 (UTC)
Why was AgFunder deleted?Edit
AgFunder is a legitimate business and happens to be one of the most active foodtech and agtech VCs globally. It's not clear why our page was deleted? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Rdleclerc (talk • contribs) 23:50, 8 November 2019 (UTC)
A survey to improve the community consultation outreach processEdit
The Wikimedia Foundation is seeking to improve the community consultation outreach process for Foundation policies, and we are interested in why you didn't participate in a recent consultation that followed a community discussion you’ve been part of.
Please fill out this short survey to help us improve our community consultation process for the future. It should only take about three minutes.
Thank you for your participation, Kbrown (WMF) 10:45, 13 November 2019 (UTC)
Please help, a vandal user is attacking me and pagesEdit
Hello ST47, You told me to denounce the vandalism after you have blocked this user, well i ask you for your help, this user (User:Shyobyus) has been placing lies on articles for the last two days, I have reverted them and immediately he has been reverting my editions in a lot of pages claiming that my editions are irrelevant when it is not, I ask you to investigate him, because we are only in a war of editions like in 5 pages, and more pages because it gets into all the articles I edit and dont let me work. I had the same problem with this blocked account User:Generic515 and three more puppets of this account (User:GrandLucky, User:JkMastru, User:Voche537), since he appears every 3 weeks with a new account, I say it because he always attacks the same related pages (about Mexico, mainly Mexico City) and also to my person, ever. Thanks.--BrugesFR (talk) 22:20, 15 November 2019 (UTC)
This is interesting, all the blocked accounts working on the same Template:Political Divisions of Mexico including the user in question, the template is not edited by anyone else.--BrugesFR (talk) 22:33, 15 November 2019 (UTC)
- You're an obviously pro-Spain biased user, please, stop you disruptive edits. --Shyobyus (talk) 00:20, 16 November 2019 (UTC)
This recent edition of this user is a clear threat towards me Revision as of 00:17, 16 November 2019 (edit) (undo) (thank) Shyobyus "the last time that you touch the Colonial Mexico articles". I develop the articles of the wikipedia extensively every day, now he will not stop damaging all my editions, until someone blocks him--BrugesFR (talk) 00:40, 16 November 2019 (UTC)