Return to the user page of "Prhartcom".
Welcome! Please feel free to leave me a comment on any subject below. I look forward to replying to you. —Prhartcom
- Asked for pending protection. More than 4 years of this stupidity... Meters (talk) 22:48, 4 July 2019 (UTC)
- Hello Meters, I see what you mean. I haven't been online lately and hadn't noticed; I appreciate your diligence. No, there has never been a sock puppet investigation; it would be great to launch one if you feel it would help end this. The vandal's IP address changes but always geolocates to the vicinity of Milford, Connecticut. For example, 126.96.36.199 did this vandalism and also vandalized many other articles, was warned, acknowledged the warnings, but was never blocked. Let me know if anything else can be done. —Prhartcom♥ 12:50, 5 July 2019 (UTC)
- Caknuck, thanks. I agree with your block reason for this person. People like that make one want to give up on this community. —Prhartcom♥ 03:05, 27 August 2019 (UTC)
- Caknuck, by the way, it wasn't necessary for you to remove my comment without my permission. Don't do that again. —Prhartcom♥ 04:53, 27 August 2019 (UTC)
- Yes it was necessary, as you were warning a user a) for an offense for which they had already been blocked, and b) that had taken place over a week prior. I am actively monitoring and trying to mediate this user's behavior. Your warning did nothing to improve the situation. In general, if an admin is taking ownership of a dispute or conflict in which you are not actively involved, then you should not inject yourself into the conversation. Period. caknuck ° needs to be running more often 23:48, 27 August 2019 (UTC)