|This is Philipnelson99's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Philipnelson99.|
Welcome to The Wikipedia Adventure!Edit
-- 00:51, Wednesday, January 23, 2019 (UTC)
|Say Hello to the World||An Invitation to Earth||Small Changes, Big Impact||The Neutral Point of View||The Veil of Verifiability||The Civility Code||Looking Good Together|
Global Solar Atlas page: copyright violation?Edit
I'm very unclear why you thought there was a copyright violation on the Global Solar Atlas page, which has now been deleted despite my attempt to contest this. The page you referred to on the OpenEI wiki relates to the Global Wind Atlas, not the Global Solar Atlas, and while they are linked they are also quite distinct websites/resources with different setups. The two teams of people behind both websites have deliberately attempted to increase dissemination by getting them referenced on other websites sites as OpenEI, and of course this means that some of the text is likely to be similar. But as OpenEI is a wiki with a Creative Commons Zero policy, any content there can be freely replicated elsewhere in any case. This is a case of the same group of people responsible for posting new content and articles on multiple sites, and I can't see any copyright infringement here. Would be great if you could help me understand your concern, as I would like to repost and improve this article. Thanks! O-Jay (talk) 17:03, 3 January 2019 (UTC)
@philipnelson99, what is your problem? The edit I made on Hartlepool, was not a “joke edit”, I know a lot about the town of hartlepool, as I am from there, please do not delete my edits, unless they literally are joke edits. -@benlfc. Benlfc (talk) 20:53, 4 January 2019 (UTC)
(talk page watcher) Please refer to you Talk page. You have been warned numerous times regarding the insertion of unsourced and POV material and you face a block if you continue. Thank you, David J Johnson (talk) 21:01, 4 January 2019 (UTC)
Re: Roger Christie & The THC Ministry The information that I am stating concerning the Roger Christie's training as an Intel gatherer must be requested and is not available on a site for a link. The office and contact number in which this information of his service record and his honorable discharge due to his claim as a conscientious objector can be requested and I did attack this contact info to the reference materials. Please refrain from removing this vital information. Without knowing what Roger Christie had been trained to do one can get an improper comprehension of what really happened and many practitioners may be lead in a direction they could regret. This man is very dangerous. I lived in the Moses Building on the Big Island studying international law and he and his followers attempted to violently murder me on several occasions. If it was not for the fact that I was raised in a Japanese Dojo since I was 12 I would not be here. Roger's old girlfriend was arrested for three counts of attempted murder against me by the Hilo Police, For attacking me with a 12 in butcher blade. I have tried not to place this and keep to the facts that are the most important for others to understand when they evaluate the events that took place. On a side note, I see you claim to be an "Environmental Warrior", I agree with keeping the environment safe big time but I would suggest refraining from ever using the term "Warrior" for any reason as long as your PERSON is registered as a UNITED STATES Citizen, many who have done this get put on a watch list that is not advisable to be on. You seem like a very intelligent young man and if you wish to learn how to remove your PERSON's citizenship from the Delaware corporation known as the UNITED STATE and back to the Republic and get a United States diplomatic passport which would make you unable to be prosecuted and place you on the do not arrest, do not detain, do not interrogate list, then feel free to contact me at my facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/421546484530987/
Thank you for your consideration
Roger Christie & THC MinistryEdit
@philipnelson99, the information that I am stating concerning the Roger Christie's training as an Intel gatherer must be requested and is not available on a site for a link. The office and contact number in which this information of his service record and his honorable discharge due to his claim as a conscientious objector can be requested and I did attack this contact info to the reference materials. Please refrain from removing this vital information. Without knowing what Roger Christie had been trained to do one can get an improper comprehension of what really happened and many practitioners may be lead in a direction they could regret. This man is very dangerous. I lived in the Moses Building on the Big Island studying international law and he and his followers attempted to violently murder me on several occasions. If it was not for the fact that I was raised in a Japanese Dojo since I was 12 I would not be here. Roger's old girlfriend was arrested for three counts of attempted murder against me by the Hilo Police, For attacking me with a 12 in butcher blade. I have tried not to place this and keep to the facts that are the most important for others to understand when they evaluate the events that took place. On a side note, I see you claim to be an "Environmental Warrior", I agree with keeping the environment safe big time but I would suggest refraining from ever using the term "Warrior" for any reason as long as your PERSON is registered as a UNITED STATES Citizen, many who have done this get put on a watch list that is not advisable to be on. You seem like a very intelligent young man and if you wish to learn how to remove your PERSON's citizenship from the Delaware corporation known as the UNITED STATE and back to the Republic and get a United States diplomatic passport which would make you unable to be prosecuted and place you on the do not arrest, do not detain, do not interrogate list, then feel free to contact me at my facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/421546484530987/
Thank you for your consideration
New page reviewer grantedEdit
Hi Philipnelson99. Your account has been added to the "
New page reviewers" user group. Minor user rights can now be accorded on a time limited or probationary period, so do check back at WP:PERM/NPR in case this concerns your application. This user group allows you to review new pages through the Curation system and mark them as patrolled, tag them for maintenance issues, or nominate them for deletion. The list of articles awaiting review is located at the New Pages Feed. New page reviewing is vital to maintaining the integrity of the encylopedia. If you have not already done so, you must read the tutorial at New Pages Review, the linked guides and essays, and fully understand the deletion policy. If you need any help or want to discuss the process, you are welcome to use the new page reviewer talk page. In addition, please remember:
- Be nice to new editors. They are usually not aware that they are doing anything wrong. Do make use of the message feature when tagging pages for maintenance. so that they are aware.
- You will frequently be asked by users to explain why their page is being deleted. Please be formal and polite in your approach to them – even if they are not.
- If you are not sure what to do with a page, don't review it – just leave it for another reviewer.
- Accuracy is more important than speed. Take your time to patrol each page. Use the message feature to communicate with article creators and offer advice as much as possible.
The reviewer right does not change your status or how you can edit articles. If you no longer want this user right, you also may ask any administrator to remove it for you at any time. In cases of abuse or persistent inaccuracy of reviewing, or long-term inactivity, the right may be withdrawn at administrator discretion. Salvio Let's talk about it! 12:06, 7 January 2019 (UTC)
I'm attempting to flesh out and edit my own page, but it looks like you've flagged me for vandalism. While I appreciate your vigilance, it's not constructive in this case. If my changes were truly vandalism, it would be self-vandalizing. Please remove your flag from my page. I've cited the changes where I can and if you have further questions for me, please don't hesitate to ask me directly.
/* Controversy */Edit
Al Nahda National SchoolEdit
I'm wondering if you have any sort of relation to ANS school in Abu Dhabi. Your user page mentions you residing in the US, and being a college student.. So your involvement in a middle-eastern school's Wikipedia page seems just a little bit queer to me. No hate though, I'm just legitimately wondering about this. BetweenCupsOfTea (talk) 09:04, 11 January 2019 (UTC)
Hello, I want to modify Squawk disambiguation page because I need to add a new page called "Squawk" as a new video-sharing platform. Like YouTube page. — Preceding unsigned comment added by SquawkOfficial (talk • contribs) 18:21, 12 January 2019 (UTC)
- @SquawkOfficial: While I think you meant no harm in modifiying the Squawk page, this page is a disambiguation page, and links to other pages on Wikipedia. If you would like to create an article then you can a find a guide to your first article here. I would also like to inform you that subjects must have notability before you create them and that creating this page might be a conflict of interest for you if you have ties to this service. Wikipedia is not a space for advertising so please don't create pages purely to direct people to use your service. ~ Philipnelson99 (talk) 18:35, 12 January 2019 (UTC)
Origin of the Gibb/Gibbs in England and Scotland.Edit
I am going to Edinburgh Scotland on the 16th April 2019 where I will be filing my research into the name and providing listings. This and the DNA Survey will be available on my Worldwide Website. I will be filing the English Data with the Records office at Kew. I have been working on this for years.
- @22.214.171.124: First off, I'd like to point you to some articles about editing Wikipedia. This is a good place to learn about what types of sources are reliable, and original research is not one of them. And since I believe that your account is @Richard Gibb:, I also suggest that you read about conflicts of interest and how they might inhibit your ability to remain neutral regarding articles that you might have attachements too. ~ Philipnelson99 (talk) 20:59, 13 January 2019 (UTC)
Speedy deletion nomination of User talk:哪里有卖迷幻药的Edit
A tag has been placed on User talk:哪里有卖迷幻药的, requesting that it be deleted from Wikipedia. This has been done under two or more of the criteria for speedy deletion, by which pages can be deleted at any time, without discussion. If the page meets any of these strictly-defined criteria, then it may soon be deleted by an administrator. The reasons it has been tagged are:
- It appears to consist of writings, information, discussions, and/or activities not closely related to Wikipedia's goals. Please note that Wikipedia is not a free Web hosting service. (See section U5 of the criteria for speedy deletion.)
If you think this page should not be deleted for this reason, you may contest the nomination by visiting the page and clicking the button labelled "Contest this speedy deletion". This will give you the opportunity to explain why you believe the page should not be deleted. However, be aware that once a page is tagged for speedy deletion, it may be deleted without delay. Please do not remove the speedy deletion tag from the page yourself, but do not hesitate to add information in line with Wikipedia's policies and guidelines. If the page is deleted, and you wish to retrieve the deleted material for future reference or improvement, then please contact the , or if you have already done so, you can place a request here. RhinosF1 (talk) 18:32, 14 January 2019 (UTC)
What is your problem with someone providing FACTUAL information on the origin of the Gibb/s family? What is the Complaints procedure so I can use it and have the correct information displayed? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 15:01, 15 January 2019 (UTC)
Gibb/Gibbs of EnglandEdit
Do you wish me to cite all the published articles and documents in verification of my statement regarding the history of the Gibb/s family? There are a great many. I am only the latest in a long line of Remembrancers (Chroniclers) of the family. A Considerable amount of the family records/photos/Portraits are held by Kew, the National Portrait Gallery and similar. Naturally, they don't allow me to take the documents out nor indeed will the Scottish Records Office where you can examine all the documents relating to the Kings of Scotland though they are very fragile, you need an appointment and approval as well as the ability to read Latin. The same applies to the English and French Heralds Courts and they Scottish Lyon Heraldic Court. Finally, one of the papers I would refer you to is from the Vatican and relates to the history of the Cardinals.
Up to now the Remembrancers have not had to deal with open Social Media where unfortunately it appears you can publish whatever rubbish you choose to do without any come back or being held to account.
Origin of the Gibb/Gibbs in England and Scotland.Edit
Can I possible be put in contact with whoever determines what is put down in respect of names and can that be by ordinary e-mail? My e-mail address is [REDACTED - Oshwah]
My family is an old family with strong connections to the Monarchy of the UK which means that much of the records are regarded as a National Treasure and kept by the National Archive, National Gallery and Royal Archive. Also, many of the old homes are now in the care of The National Trust. They have facilities to keep old ancient documents and frankly hanging one of the Holbein's, Hogarth or Gainsborough at home would not only prevent others enjoying them but might attract some people who would visit me at night to remove them.
They, whoever they are would no doubt be more aware and have better access to those records. Even if I gave you personally details, I doubt you would be allowed access. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Richard Gibb (talk • contribs) 09:54, 17 January 2019 (UTC)
Hello Philipnelson99. I am just letting you know that I declined the speedy deletion of G.N.P.C, a page you tagged for speedy deletion, because of the following concern: with the addition of sources, significance was asserted. Thank you. SoWhy 08:50, 22 January 2019 (UTC)
- @SoWhy: this may be me just throwing my opinion around, but I don't feel that signifigance was assserted, and that this article is still not really notable. Somone even recommeneded it for deletion recently. While offiwki conversations never build consensus, I had a conversation offwiki with multiple editors and they all agreed that this fell under A7. I'm just trying to understand, if an article has sources does that mean it automatically cannot be A7'ed? ~ Philipnelson99 (talk) 17:21, 22 January 2019 (UTC)
- Not necessarily but in general, if one or more reliable sources consider a subject important enough to cover, significance can be presumed. After all, coverage in reliable sources is what WP:GNG requires and A7 is explicitly a lower standard than that. So if one reliable source writes a full-length article about a subject, we usually can assume that others might have done so as well, so it then is a question not whether coverage exists but whether significant coverage exists. This elevates the question from speedy deletion (designed for clear-cut cases of the worst of the worst) to deletion discussions (designed for anything that might require some discussion) or WP:PROD. I hope that helps. If you have any other questions about speedy deletion in general or A7 in particular, feel free to ask anytime. Regards SoWhy 17:32, 22 January 2019 (UTC)