User talk:Mike gigs
Welcome to my Talk Page!
Hi All! Please feel free to drop a message for me below. I try to read them as quickly as possible, and reply if needed.
Middleborough/Middlebrough (not to mention Middlebro!)Edit
Looking at this edit, I'm thinking you perhaps meant Middleborough rather than Middlebrough? I've corrected it in case I'm right (I'm so often not!) but please feel free to discuss. Thanks and best wishes DBaK (talk) 21:03, 16 July 2018 (UTC)
Pending changes reviewer grantedEdit
Hello. Your account has been granted the "pending changes reviewer" userright for 30 days after which you can apply for permanent extension. This allows you to review other users' edits on pages protected by pending changes. The list of articles awaiting review is located at Special:PendingChanges, while the list of articles that have pending changes protection turned on is located at Special:StablePages.
Being granted reviewer rights neither grants you status nor changes how you can edit articles. If you do not want this user right, you may ask any administrator to remove it for you at any time.
- Wikipedia:Reviewing pending changes, the guideline on reviewing
- Wikipedia:Pending changes, the summary of the use of pending changes
- Wikipedia:Protection policy#Pending changes protection, the policy determining which pages can be given pending changes protection by administrators.
Hi Mike gigs. After reviewing your request for "rollbacker", I have rollback on your account. Keep in mind these things when going to use rollback:
- Getting rollback is no more momentous than installing Twinkle.
- Rollback should be used to revert clear cases of vandalism only, and not good faith edits.
- Rollback should never be used to edit war.
- If abused, rollback rights can be revoked.
- Use common sense.
If you no longer want rollback, contact me and I'll remove it. Also, for some more information on how to use rollback, see Wikipedia:Administrators' guide/Rollback (even though you're not an admin). I'm sure you'll do great with rollback, but feel free to leave me a message on my talk page if you run into troubles or have any questions about appropriate/inappropriate use of rollback. Thank you for helping to reduce vandalism. Happy editing! Widr (talk) 08:29, 27 September 2019 (UTC)
ITN recognition for Diahann CarrollEdit
I reverted your edit here. Red links are okay for topics that are likely to have articles (in this case her book has been reviewed many times in many sources, but it doesn't have an article yet).Citing (talk) 17:33, 9 October 2019 (UTC)