- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Palpatine was changed by Jyg (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.920965 on 2015-09-13T06:14:29+00:00 .
- The five pillars of Wikipedia
- Contributing to Wikipedia
- The Wikipedia Adventure (a fun interactive editing tutorial that takes about an hour)
- Wikipedia Teahouse (a user-friendly help forum)
- How to edit a page and How to develop articles
- How to create your first article (using the Article Wizard if you wish)
- Simplified Manual of Style
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wikipedian! Please sign your messages on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date. If you need help, check out Wikipedia:Questions, or you can to ask for help on your talk page, and a volunteer should respond shortly. Again, welcome! We are so glad you are here! Jim1138 (talk) 08:13, 13 September 2016 (UTC)
Some people do seem to have a macabre obsession with the topic. It can be entertaining to look through the page history to see who added the material and if they added similar material to other articles of killers. Most of the rest of the front page historical topics are far-worse than Gill...
Please use article talk pages for "discussing improvements to the article" See wp:talk page guidelines Cheers. And, Welcome! Jim1138 (talk) 08:13, 13 September 2016 (UTC)
Star Trek restroomsEdit
Thanks for your note on my talk page concerning our recent edits about Star Trek bathrooms, or "heads." My edit was based on my extensive knowledge of Star Trek canon. Your link to Memory Alpha was helpful, though, as it lists two episodes where a bathroom is referenced, once as a "rest room" and second as a "lavatory" I would therefore be more than happy to support an edit using one of these two terms, but, again, "head" has never been used in Star Trek and should not be used. I'm placing a copy of this note on my talk page as well in response to your note to me. StarHOG (talk) 17:46, 29 November 2016 (UTC)