|This user talk page might be watched by friendly talk page stalkers, which means that someone other than me might reply to your query. Their input is welcome and their help with messages that I cannot reply to quickly is appreciated.|
Who's watching me?
Pageviews graph for this page.
- 1 April editathons at Women in Red
- 2 September 2019 at Women in Red
- 3 New pages patrol/School
- 4 The Signpost: 30 August 2019
- 5 Sources exist added to Twinkle
- 6 Administrators' newsletter – September 2019
- 7 New Page Review newsletter September-October 2019
- 8 Speedy deletion nomination of Wikipedia:Page Curation/Archive 1
April editathons at Women in RedEdit
September 2019 at Women in RedEdit
New pages patrol/SchoolEdit
- Bishal Shrestha, Sorry for the late reply. I'm currently unable to take students due to limited internet access. I could help in a few weeks if you are willing to wait, otherwise Barkeep49 is an excellent tutor. — Insertcleverphrasehere (or here)(click me!) 09:51, 9 September 2019 (UTC)
The Signpost: 30 August 2019Edit
- News and notes: Documenting Wikimania and our beginnings
- In focus: Ryan Merkley joins WMF as Chief of Staff
- Discussion report: Meta proposals on partial bans and IP users
- Traffic report: Once upon a time in Greenland with Boris and cornflakes
- News from the WMF: Meet Emna Mizouni, the newly minted 2019 Wikimedian of the Year
- Recent research: Special issue on gender gap and gender bias research
- On the bright side: What's making you happy this month?
Sources exist added to TwinkleEdit
News and updates for administrators from the past month (August 2019).
- Editors using the mobile website on Wikipedia can opt-in to new advanced features via your settings page. This will give access to more interface links, special pages, and tools.
- The advanced version of the edit review pages (recent changes, watchlist, and related changes) now includes two new filters. These filters are for "All contents" and "All discussions". They will filter the view to just those namespaces.
- A request for comment is open to provide an opportunity to amend the structure, rules, and procedures of the 2019 English Wikipedia Arbitration Committee election and to resolve any issues not covered by existing rules.
Speedy deletion nomination of Wikipedia:Page Curation/Archive 1Edit
A tag has been placed on Wikipedia:Page Curation/Archive 1 requesting that it be speedily deleted from Wikipedia. This has been done for the following reason:
Probably created by mistake - archives are at Wikipedia:Page Curation/Suggested improvements/Archive 1, content was copied to there
Under the criteria for speedy deletion, pages that meet certain criteria may be deleted at any time.
If you think this page should not be deleted for this reason, you may contest the nomination by visiting the page and clicking the button labelled "Contest this speedy deletion". This will give you the opportunity to explain why you believe the page should not be deleted. However, be aware that once a page is tagged for speedy deletion, it may be deleted without delay. Please do not remove the speedy deletion tag from the page yourself, but do not hesitate to add information in line with Wikipedia's policies and guidelines. If the page is deleted, and you wish to retrieve the deleted material for future reference or improvement, then please contact the , or if you have already done so, you can place a request here. DannyS712 (talk) 01:20, 14 September 2019 (UTC)