For Icewhiz's talk page at commons.wikimedia, click here.
|This is Icewhiz's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Icewhiz.|
|Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6|
The committee has resolved by motion that:
Supporting: GorillaWarfare, Joe Roe, KrakatoaKatie, Premeditated Chaos, Worm That Turned
Did not vote: AGK, Mkdw, Opabinia regalis
- For the Arbitration Committee
- Discuss this at: Wikipedia talk:Arbitration Committee/Noticeboard#Icewhiz blocked
Good god, I had no idea. Not sure if I am surprised or disappointed he was dumb enough to get this kind of ban (but I am shocked). I did not think that highly of Icewhiz, but did not think this lowly of him either.Slatersteven (talk) 15:37, 7 October 2019 (UTC)
Palestine-Israel articles 4 arbitration case commencingEdit
In August 2019, the Arbitration Committee resolved to open the Palestine-Israel articles 4 arbitration case as a suspended case due to workload considerations. The Committee is now un-suspending and commencing the case.
- The primary scope of the case is: Evaluating the clarity and effectiveness of current remedies in the ARBPIA area. More information can be found here.
- Evidence that you wish the arbitrators to consider should be added to the evidence subpage at Wikipedia:Arbitration/Requests/Case/Palestine-Israel articles 4/Evidence. The evidence phase will be open until 18 October 2019 (subject to change).
- You can also contribute to the case workshop subpage at Wikipedia:Arbitration/Requests/Case/Palestine-Israel articles 4/Workshop. The workshop phase will be open until 25 October 2019 (subject to change).
- For a guide to the arbitration process, see Wikipedia:Arbitration/Guide to arbitration.
- If you do not wish to receive case updates, please remove your name from the notification list.
A barnstar for you!Edit
|The Anti-Vandalism Barnstar|
|Thank you for your tireless work in defending the integrity of English Wikipedia against Holocaust distortion, revisionism, and denialism. newmila (talk) 19:15, 6 October 2019 (UTC)|
Thank you for your serviceEdit
Not sure what Off-Wiki activity caused your ban, but regardless, a major thank you for flagging and removing this hoax from Wikipedia.
If you can work something out with the ArbCom that would allow for your reinstatement, that would be great. If not, then thank you for eliminating the hoax and best of luck to you in everything else you do in life. Banana Republic (talk) 21:11, 7 October 2019 (UTC)
- @Banana Republic: - perhaps you owe a word of thanks to K.e.coffman, who   started deleting fringe content from that article three months before Icewhiz. starship.paint (talk) 03:58, 10 October 2019 (UTC)
Palestine-Israel articles 4: workshop extendedEdit
The workshop phase of the Palestine-Israel articles 4 arbitration case will be extended to November 1, 2019. All interested editors are invited to submit comments and workshop proposals regarding and arising from the clarity and effectiveness of current remedies in the ARBPIA area. To unsubscribe from future case updates, please remove your name from the notification list. For the Arbitration Committee, Kevin (aka L235 · t · c) via MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 07:40, 25 October 2019 (UTC)