|This Wikipedian is deceased. His user page is preserved here in his memory.|
This is terrible news. Our projects will be the poorer for Krzysztof's passing.
Condolence messages may be left (in Polish or English) at pl:Wikipedysta:Halibutt/Księga, and will then be forwarded to Krzysztof's family. Andy Mabbett (Pigsonthewing); Talk to Andy; Andy's edits 11:02, 1 February 2018 (UTC)
- He was precious and left a legacy to live up to, "This user is a person, and nothing else matters.". RIP. --Gerda Arendt (talk) 11:58, 1 February 2018 (UTC)
- RIP Krzysztof, My condolences to friends and family at this sad time x –Davey2010Talk 01:05, 2 February 2018 (UTC)
- I can't believe this is happening. My sincere condolences to his family, friends and everyone in Wikimedia Polska. You will be deeply missed. --Góngora (Talk) 13:44, 3 February 2018 (UTC)
- It’s always sad when we lose a dedicated Wikipedian. With condolences to his family and friends. --Malcolmxl5 (talk) 18:16, 3 February 2018 (UTC)
-  Requiescat in pace. This is horribly sad.Volunteer Marek (talk) 04:18, 5 February 2018 (UTC)
- Profile of Krzysztof Machocki, Spokesperson at Wikimedia Polska, at pl.linkedin.com – with my most heartfelt condolences to his family and friends. Poeticbent 15:39, 7 February 2018 (UTC)
DYK for Battle of GłębokieEdit
Protected edit request on 27 April 2018Edit
|This edit request has been answered. Set the |
This will preserve the appearance exactly and leave the page with no lint errors.