|This Wikipedian is deceased. His user page is preserved here in his memory.|
This is terrible news. Our projects will be the poorer for Krzysztof's passing.
Condolence messages may be left (in Polish or English) at pl:Wikipedysta:Halibutt/Księga, and will then be forwarded to Krzysztof's family. Andy Mabbett (Pigsonthewing); Talk to Andy; Andy's edits 11:02, 1 February 2018 (UTC)
- He was precious and left a legacy to live up to, "This user is a person, and nothing else matters.". RIP. --Gerda Arendt (talk) 11:58, 1 February 2018 (UTC)
- RIP Krzysztof, My condolences to friends and family at this sad time x –Davey2010Talk 01:05, 2 February 2018 (UTC)
- I can't believe this is happening. My sincere condolences to his family, friends and everyone in Wikimedia Polska. You will be deeply missed. --Góngora (Talk) 13:44, 3 February 2018 (UTC)
- It’s always sad when we lose a dedicated Wikipedian. With condolences to his family and friends. --Malcolmxl5 (talk) 18:16, 3 February 2018 (UTC)
-  Requiescat in pace. This is horribly sad.Volunteer Marek (talk) 04:18, 5 February 2018 (UTC)
- Profile of Krzysztof Machocki, Spokesperson at Wikimedia Polska, at pl.linkedin.com – with my most heartfelt condolences to his family and friends. Poeticbent 15:39, 7 February 2018 (UTC)
DYK for Battle of GłębokieEdit
Protected edit request on 27 April 2018Edit
|This edit request has been answered. Set the |
This will preserve the appearance exactly and leave the page with no lint errors.
DYK for Maria and Bogdan KalinowskiEdit
Nomination of Jakub Wędrowycz for deletionEdit
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Jakub Wędrowycz until a consensus is reached, and anyone, including you, is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on high-quality evidence and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion notice from the top of the article. Openlydialectic (talk) 20:12, 3 December 2018 (UTC)