|Welcome to my talk page. Please adhere to the talk page guidelines and particularly the following:|
|Are you here about a deleted article? While I won't undelete ads, attack pages, copyright violations, hoaxes or pages that have no chance of ever being encyclopedic, I'm glad to consider all other reasonable requests. You can also make a request at Wikipedia:Requests for undeletion or Wikipedia:Deletion review.|
Threads older than 8 days days may be archived.
I noticed you added sources but I don't think a Mayor of a town of 750 some odd people is notable per WP:NPOL and the "coverage" of the "scandal" is minimal at best. Do you have any objection to me redirecting it to the town? Praxidicae (talk) 12:32, 15 August 2020 (UTC)
The Signpost: 30 August 2020Edit
- News and notes: The high road and the low road
- In the media: Storytelling large and small
- Featured content: Going for the goal
- Special report: Wikipedia's not so little sister is finding its own way
- Op-Ed: The longest-running hoax
- Traffic report: Heart, soul, umbrellas, and politics
- News from the WMF: Fourteen things we’ve learned by moving Polish Wikimedia conference online
- Recent research: Detecting spam, and pages to protect; non-anonymous editors signal their intelligence with high-quality articles
- Arbitration report: A slow couple of months
- From the archives: Wikipedia for promotional purposes?
News and updates for administrators from the past month (August 2020).
- Following a request for comment, the minimum length for site ban discussions was increased to 72 hours, up from 24.
- A request for comment is ongoing to determine whether paid editors
shoulduse the articles for creation process.
- A request for comment is open to resolve inconsistencies between the draftification and alternative to deletion processes.
- A request for comment is open to provide an opportunity to amend the structure, rules, and procedures of the 2020 English Wikipedia Arbitration Committee election and to resolve any issues not covered by existing rules.
- An open request for comment asks whether active Arbitrators may serve on the Trust and Safety Case Review Committee or Ombudsman commission.