User talk:Daniel Mietchen
Please comment on Talk:Pratia pedunculataEdit
The feedback request service is asking for participation in this request for comment on Talk:Pratia pedunculata. Legobot (talk) 04:25, 27 May 2017 (UTC)
12:18, 30 May 2017 (UTC)
19:04, 5 June 2017 (UTC)
The Signpost: 9 June 2017Edit
- From the editors: Signpost status: On reserve power, Help wanted!
- News and notes: Global Elections
- Arbitration report: Cases closed in the Pacific and with Magioladitis
- Featured content: Three months in the land of the featured
- In the media: Did Wikipedia just assume Garfield's gender?
- Recent research: Wikipedia bot wars capture the imagination of the popular press
- Technology report: Tech news catch-up
- Traffic report: Film on Top: Sampling the weekly top 10
Please comment on Talk:Voting methodEdit
This Month in GLAM: May 2017Edit
15:29, 12 June 2017 (UTC)
Facto Post – Issue 1 – 14 June 2017Edit
|Facto Post – Issue 1 – 14 June 2017
This newsletter starts with the motto "common endeavour for 21st century content". To unpack that slogan somewhat, we are particularly interested in the new, post-Wikidata collection of techniques that are flourishing under the Wikimedia collaborative umbrella. To linked data, SPARQL queries and WikiCite, add gamified participation, text mining and new holding areas, with bots, tech and humans working harmoniously.
Scientists, librarians and Wikimedians are coming together and providing a more unified view of an emerging area. Further integration of both its community and its technical aspects can be anticipated.
While Wikipedia will remain the discursive heart of Wikimedia, data-rich and semantic content will support it. We'll aim to be both broad and selective in our coverage. This publication Facto Post (the very opposite of retroactive) and call to action are brought to you monthly by ContentMine.
15:44, 19 June 2017 (UTC)
Books and Bytes - Issue 22Edit
The Signpost: 23 June 2017Edit
- News and notes: Departments reorganized at Wikimedia Foundation, and a month without new RfAs (so far)
- In the media: Kalanick's nipples; Episode #138 of Drama on the Hill
- Op-ed: Facto Post: a fresh take
- Featured content: Will there ever be a break? The slew of featured content continues
- Traffic report: Wonder Woman beats Batman, The Mummy, Darth Vader and the Earth
- Technology report: Improved search, and WMF data scientist tells all