- Hello!! I am Cyberpower678. I am an administrator on Wikipedia. Despite that, I'm still your run of the mill user here on Wikipedia.
- I specialize in bot work and tools, but I lurk around RfPP, AfD, AIV, and AN/I, as well as RfA. If you have any questions in those areas, please feel free to ask. :-)
- I also serve as a mailing list moderator and account creator over at the Account Creation Center. If you have any questions regarding an account I created for you, or the process itself, feel free to email the WP:ACC team or me personally.
- At current I have helped to create accounts for 2512 different users and renamed 793 other users.
- Disputes or discussions that appear to have ended or is disputed will be archived.
All the best.—cyberpower
Hello! The book namespace is going to be deleted and all pages moved following Wikipedia:Village pump (proposals)#Delete all books within the book namespace which will impact User:Cyberbot I/Book Reports. I would suggest just turning it off, I'm guessing it may have troubles dealing with an empty or deleted namespace. --Trialpears (talk) 08:09, 19 June 2021 (UTC)
- Trialpears, ok. I will disable it later today. —CYBERPOWER (Chat) 19:22, 21 June 2021 (UTC)
I was reading some "COVID-19 pandemic" articles that had hatnotes which were complaining about raw link references. Can User:InternetArchiveBot archive them? .... 0mtwb9gd5wx (talk) 13:15, 21 June 2021 (UTC)
- 0mtwb9gd5wx, you can run the bot by visiting https://iabot.toolforge.org/index.php?page=runbotsingle and running the bot on your desired articles. —CYBERPOWER (Chat) 19:23, 21 June 2021 (UTC)
Bot interface translation in be-taraskEdit
Hello. Despite I've prepared the InternetArchiveBot's messages translation into Bełarusan, looks like the bot isn't using them. Could You please explain what else does it need? --Renessaince (talk) 04:57, 22 June 2021 (UTC)
- Renessaince, I'm honestly not sure why you created a defunct configuration page, or how you even came about the old one to begin with, but you actually want to adjust the bot's configuration by going to https://iabot.toolforge.org/index.php?page=wikiconfig&wiki=be_x_oldwiki and putting your translations there. —CYBERPOWER (Chat) 13:41, 22 June 2021 (UTC)
- The link you provided says for me "Permission error" and "This permission is obtainable with the following groups: admin, root". So just to translate strings I should have admin's rights, am I? --Renessaince (talk) 04:14, 23 June 2021 (UTC)