Return to the user page of "Calton".
- It's clean-up duty, mopping up after the dishonest, incompetent, and fanatical. Can't imagine why you'd have a problem with that.
Some ground rules before you leave a message
- I am not an admin. I did not delete your page or article, nor did I block you. I may have, at the very most, suggested or urged deletion of pages or articles but I have no power or ability to do so on my own. I'm just an editor.
- This also means, of course, I cannot undelete your page/article, nor unblock you. I can, however, offer you a cookie.
- If you are here to make an argument dependent on arcane or convoluted interpretations of Wikipedia guidelines or rules, note that Wikipedia is not game of nomic nor a court of law. Adherence to common sense and rational argument trumps ruleslawyering, as far as I'm concerned. I've been there, done that, got the t-shirt, thankyouverymuch.
- There is no Rule 4.
- Don't post when drunk. Seriously.
- All communication sent via the "E-mail this user" link is considered public, at my discretion. Reasonable requests for confidentiality will be honored, but the whole "e-mail is sacrosanct and private" argument I do not buy for one solitary second. Do not expect to use that argument as an all-purpose shield.
- Do not assume I'm stupid, especially when arguing for something obviously untrue. I do not respond well to having my intelligence insulted.
- Don't lie to me like I'm Montel Williams. Do I look like Montel Williams? Do I? NO? Then don't lie to me like I'm Montel Williams.
- Especially bogus, hostile, and/or trolling remarks are subject to disemvoweling.
- Please post at the bottom of the page and "sign" your posts using the squiggly things (--~~~~).
- Please extinguish all cigarettes, as this is a No Smoking page.
- Thank you. -- The Management.
Posting further gibes at him is disruptive. The dispute had been dealt with and is over, and you need to move on too. So stop it and leave him alone. Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 10:28, 18 March 2019 (UTC)
You have been blocked from editing for a period of 31 hours for persistently making disruptive edits, refusal to drop the stick, and escalating a dispute that has already been closed. Once the block has expired, you are welcome to make useful contributions.
- Don't say you weren't warned. Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 14:59, 18 March 2019 (UTC)
- Reverting the comment (the "trolling") that was left over from the dispute was fine, but the dispute had already been closed after that, he had been warned about his behaviour, and he had moved on (and possibly left Wikipedia altogether). Heading over to his talk page two days later, trying to start the fight up again, and escalating the aggression with personal insults was absolutely not acceptable. We're supposed to be building an encyclopedia here, not fighting petty schoolboy battles, remember? Anyway, you know how to request unblock if you wish, but I would oppose unblocking you until you have regained a sense of perspective and agree to stop with your escalating anger and aggression. Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 15:10, 18 March 2019 (UTC)
- I see that you have also been grossly uncivil with another editor recently...
- "You are incompetent or dishonest, neither of which is my requirement to fix for you"
- "Spare me the unctuous ass-covering. Your comment had fuck-all to do with anything I wrote, at all -- the word "redaction" should be a clue -- so either you were unable to do something as simple as read the edit history properly or you were attempting to obscure the issue. If you think this gives you some sort of moral high ground, you're sadly mistaken. No, did you have a comment on what I ACTUALLY wrote, or did you want to blow more smoke?"
- "Your comment had fuck-all to do with anything I wrote, at all -- the word "redaction" should be a clue -- so either you were unable to do something as simple as read the edit history properly or you were attempting to obscure the issue. If you think this gives you some sort of moral high ground, you're sadly mistaken".
- No matter what the content dispute, those are are all examples of unacceptable incivility and personal attacks. I don't know why you are acting so aggressively these days, but it has to stop. Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 15:52, 18 March 2019 (UTC)