|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article or the talk page for an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia. The original page is located at
|Search user languages|
I was born in Saragossa (Aragon). I'm computer engineer. I'm an habitual collaborator and sysop of Biquipedia. But I collaborate too putting connections in the Spanish Wikipedia, English Wikipedia and Oiquipedià.
What I likeEdit
- I like Computer science, Geography. I know the programming languajes C, Ada, 80x86 Assembly, SQL, Flex/Lex, Bison/Yacc, ABEL, HTML and MATLAB.
My user page in other wikipedias:
|Related to Aragonese : |
|Aragonese - Catalan - Occitan - Spanish |
|Other romance: |
|Asturian - Aromanian - Arpitan - Corsican|
|French - Friulian - Galician - Italian|
|Latin - Ladino - Ligurian - Lombard|
|Moldovan - Neapolitan - Norman - Piedmontese|
|Portuguese - Romansh - Romanian - Sardinian|
|Venetian - Walloon|
|Basque - English - Simple English - German|
|I live in:|
|I've been in:|
|Planned to visit:|
About Aragonese WikipediaEdit
- In spite of be a small community, we're classified in the 4th place of Wikipedias by articles per population
- Ido and Interlingua are both artificial languages and Cornish is a revived language, so Aragonese Wikipedia is the first Wikipedia of a natural non-revived language.
- We are 30.000 (I think that really we are a little bit less) speakers of Aragonese and there are 1.000.000.000 of English speakers, so if we were 1.000.000.000 speakers of Aragonese now we would have 148.333.333 articles!!!
- If there were only 30.000 English speakers, now there were only 41 articles on English Wikipedia.