|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article or the talk page for an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia. The original page is located at
|石添小草 is taking a short wikibreak and will be back on Wikipedia after the summer vacation.|
|Search user languages|
Tom K.C. Chiu is from Hong Kong. He is currently studying his Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Primary Education) in Hong Kong Institute of Education, major in teaching English language and Information Technology. He works mainly in the Chinese version of Wikipedia.
I am currently working on the projects below:
- John Howard - translating into Chinese.
- Paul Keating - plan to translate into Chinese.
- Bob Hawke - plan to translate into Chinese.
- Hong Kong and related topics - check if anything to update.
- Seoul - check if any update necessary.
- Uuu (Done) (and now renamed roentgenium)
- Ds (Done)
- Babyish - an artificial language from a child story which can be viewed as a pidgin of Cantonese and English.
- Phaic Tan