|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia. The original page is located at
|Search user languages|
"The superfluous, that very necessary thing..." - Voltaire
I have very strong opinions about almost everything. My views are unconventional, iconoclastic and coruscatingly pragmatic. You will find nothing of the sort in my contributions to the Wikipedia project.
Q: Shirt58, are you as easy-going, helpful, ridiculously erudite, and concise in real life as you appear to be from your contributions?
A: Yes, that is correct.
|User rights modified||1|
My editing philosophyEdit
- Be concise and use good references.
- I've recently tried to bump up my contributions to at least 50% article-space edits. As of 27 February 2014[update] my "edit count pie" looked like this. As of 1 November 2014[update] my "edit count pie" looked like... erm, a SVG image with XML markup I couldn't even begin to understand, but it's 53.3%.
- So Pete, where in Australia are you from?
- I'm from Melbourne.
- Melbourne? Where's that?
- (sighs) It's about 800 kilometres south-west of Sydney
- Oh, Sydney. Yeah, I know where Sydney is.