|Search user languages|
Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Wiki Masters add value by removing that without.— Anonymous
What is more infuriating than the condescension of the ignorant?
Personal pronoun: he/his, singular they is OK too. Please no invented gender-neutral pronouns; they are atrocious.
- The best way to get people to assume good faith is to show it.
- I do a lot of spelling and punctuation fixes. When I do, I don't always read all of the article. The fact that I have edited an article should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the rest of its contents.
- When I put in an opinion at AfD you can be sure that I've done at least a moderate Google search for sources, even if I do not explicitly say so in my !vote.
- It's silly, but sometimes I read an edit summary of "re" at the drama boards as "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"
- Regarding attacks on the nominator at XfD: usually the worth of the page in question is inversely proportional to the viciousness of the attacks.
- ... with bonus points for using WP:BEFORE as a club
- In ban discussions "broadly construed" is too often synonymous with "shifting the goalposts"
- NPASR is a lie
- Bob Loblaw's block log
- RfA is a dumpster fire
- ... and crat chat is just RfA with restricted membership
- I am now told that the way to deal with canvassing is to organize a competing posse of my own. I think that's a cynical and manipulative attitude.
- "WP:AFDISNOTCLEANUP!!" is the common refrain of those who oppose any cleanup.
- I try to make Wikipedia contain less bullshit. Some people don't like that.
- I have as much faith in the WMF as they apparently have in me.