Are you peeing your pants yet? I thought so.
- You know you're not really Peter Pan, don't you? This is only a dream. When you wake up, you'll just be Peter Banning - a cold, selfish man who drinks too much, who's obsessed with success, and runs and hides from his wife and children.
^ A line from Captain James Hook (Dustin Hoffman); Hook was my favorite movie when I was a kid, but...not so much now. Lol.
- As a drug user, you get used to things like seeing your dead grandmother crawling up your leg with a knife in her teeth, but nobody should be asked to handle this trip.
^ A line from Raoul Duke (Johnny Depp) while he enters the Bazooka Circus, high on ether; Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is my favorite movie as an adult. Hells yeah, giggidy giggidy.
I think it is good to pause here and just state for the record that The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad! is my favorite comedy of all time, though. Mel Brooks' Young Frankenstein comes in at a very, very close second in my opinion.
||I do love food. I love eating late at night too. You know, you're not suppose to eat late at night, but then again you're not suppose to drink booze in the morning. And apparently you're never supposed to smoke crack...Well whatever! I'm not training for the Olympics! I'm sorry but after an entire hour of work, what if I want to unwind with a burger and a crack pipe. If I do that every night does that make me some sort of crackhead?
- "This guy's a crackhead!" "That's why he's so pale!"
Train wreck at Montparnasse
(1895), by Studio Lévy and Sons. This picture never ceases to amaze me. The clean-up job must have sucked, but hey, what a sight.
- Are you Sancho? No, you are not Sancho. I...am Sancho.
^ Hah. I love that line, from Trey Parker and Matt Stone's Orgazmo.
What else should I be
What else should I say
Everyone is gay
What else could I write
I don't have the right
What else should I be
||Two others remianed open-mouthed a whole minute, then dashed into the little cabin, to rush out incontinently and stand darting scared glances, with Winchesters at 'ready' in their hands. What we could see was just the steamer we were on, her outlines blurred as though she had been on the point of dissolving and a misty strip of water perhaps two feet broad around her—and that was all. The rest of the world was nowhere as far as our eyes and ears were concerned. Just nowhere. Gone, disappeared, swept off without leaving a whisper or a shadow behind.
Tell me, and be honest, do I look fat in this meerkat
||The approach to this Kurtz grubbing for ivory in the wretched bush was beset by as many dangers as though he had been an enchanted princess sleeping in a fabulous castle.
||For heroes have the whole earth for their tomb; and in lands far from their own, where the column with its epitaph declares it, there is enshrined in every breast a record unwritten with no tablet to preserve it, except that of the heart.
- I distinguish between maniacs and crazy people. A maniac will beat 9 people to death with a steel dildo. A crazy person will beat 9 people to death with a steel dildo, but he'll be wearing a Bugs Bunny suit at the time.
^ From George Carlin's Back in Town (1996). RIP George, you were a good man.
- Holy shit! It's the Satanic Falcon!
^ Philip Anselmo from Pantera, having fun on the road.
I could use one of these right about now. German beer rules. Ever tried Kölsch
? I swear on my left testicle that there's nothin smoother.
- Life is a beautiful struggle, people search through the rubble for a suitable hustle, some people using their noodle, some people using their muscle, some people put it all together, make it fit like a puzzle, say it with me now...
^I Try, by Talib Kweli.
I have mad respect for Tony Iommi from Black Sabbath, rock on brother.
- When it comes to drinking games, beer pong is the best, while the game speed-quarters comes in at a close 2nd.
- Hey guys! Can't we all just get along?
^Probably someone who totally got blown away shortly after saying this.
Is there some sort of astronomical scale to measure how funny Vincent Price is in the movie Dr. Goldfoot and the Bikini Machine?
Italian food has to be my favorite of all the ethnic types of foods.
Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert crack me up. I saw Jon Stewart live giving a stand up comedy performance with Mike Birbiglia in Maryland last summer. That was cool.
And to pay homage to the past, Strangers with Candy rules! You may disagree, and to that I would say, "Talk your monkey ass off." Quoting Principal Blackman, of course.
- Kazakhstan, the greatest country in the world! All other countries are run by little girls. Kazakhstan, number one, maker of potassium; all other nations have inferior potassium.
^I believe this needs no introduction, and if you are unfamiliar with it, you were probably born before 1940. Lol.
??? A cow on a pole...with horns? I'm speechless.
- I hate to do this to you, city of Baltimore, Maryland, but this video is just too damn funny: my favorite video found online at youtube.com is this hilarious 80s car commercial spoof. Warning: foul and adult language! But funny. In a way it totally reminds me of Will Farrel in the movie Anchorman, when he says "Go **** yourself, San Diego." Hah.
- My favorite response to any wiki talk page ever is here.
And on a final note, I am truly embarrassed that the health care system of the tiny, resource-lacking nation of Cuba is able to provide universal health care when the most powerful nation on earth, the United States of America, does not.