of many readers and editors of
Wikipedia is an encyclopedia that is edited by readers for the benefit of readers. Wikipedia is constructed so that both present readers and future generations will benefit from the ever-increasing sum of all knowledge found on its pages. May this lead to an increasing and everlasting global WisdoM.
About Wikipedia and me...
|Please, try to never be offended by bias even if others have accused you of it. We are all brought up with prejudice, which can easily cause us to grow up biased ourselves. If you take offense then you just add to the problem. So keep your head and remember that the most effective way to fight evil is to spread the good. It's not always easy to counter systemic bias; however, on an ever-growing scale, that is exactly what we all must learn to do! Try to keep up|
- More concerns:
- Origin of AIDS
– We seem to worry about so many different things, when this is arguably one of our most pressing challenges.
- Flight of the bee, a lot of our food traces from
- Online bullying
- Accessibility standards
- on Cosmology – (a subpage in my user space)
- on Death – (another subpage in my user space)
- InnSæi – The Power of Intuition, very good film about the ancient Icelandic term for "the sea within" (intuition) – unfortunately, with , the link was recently removed from an article about the only notable person involved – expected to be added back in soon
- WP:RFA – Make it a secret ballot so there is less of a pile-on/domino effect of support or oppose !votes.
(particularly less experienced ones – make it less difficult for them than it was for us!)